Motorola Nexus 6 On Sale for Only $250 at Amazon [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus6-amazon-deal-alert-jan-2016.png

It looks like Amazon is trying to blow out their old inventory of Motorola Nexus 6 smartphones. They dropped the price down to a super-low $249.99 for the 32GB and just $299.99 for the 64GB version. That's $400 bucks off their normal price (and is lower than- or about the same as - a few of the other Nexus 6 deals we have seen before).

In fact, this isn't the first time we have seen this price for this device on Amazon. They did the same thing during the holiday season. It would seem they didn't get rid of all of their inventory. Regardless, if you don't mind the giant size of a 6-inch device, this is a deal alert that offers tremendous value.

Here's the link to grab this deal before it's gone: Amazon.com: Motorola Nexus 6 Unlocked Cellphone, 32GB, Midnight Blue (U.S. Warranty): Cell Phones & Accessories

Here's our Motorola Nexus 6 forum for further discussion: Motorola Nexus 6

realged13

Reaction score
How is the camera on this phone. My wife's only concern about a phone now is the camera. She loves taking pictures in the dark, in bright light, almost any environment and I am not sure which phone to get currently.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
How is the camera on this phone. My wife's only concern about a phone now is the camera. She loves taking pictures in the dark, in bright light, almost any environment and I am not sure which phone to get currently.

I've had good luck. Use HDR and it rocks

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Coming up on a year with my Nexus 6. Fantastic device, still love it. This is a great buy!

Tonik

Reaction score

It's ok, but not great. It is the one thing that I dislike on my 6. It is slow to focus and just plain bad in low light. I good light it is ok, but not great. My wifes Sammy S6 blows it away.