Air Bubble Trouble

Danimals

Reaction score
I got the Steinheil Crystal Clear and see a heck lot of air bubbles on the screen that I can't get out.

Is there any way to do it?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
All you can do is keep working them out. I eventually got the ones i had on the edge out.

alphabravo

Reaction score
If the bubble won't work out easily it usually means there is a speck of dust or lint in the center of the bubble so the film can't lay flat...usually from pulling the film back up to realignment it.

jaba14

Reaction score
If the bubble won't work out easily it usually means there is a speck of dust or lint in the center of the bubble so the film can't lay flat...usually from pulling the film back up to realignment it.

without removing the whole screen protector, is there anyway to get rid of that speck of dust or lint?

alphabravo

Reaction score
i wasn't able to. i had to pull the film back up and rinse the film in water and wipe the glass with the lint free cloth they provide.
pulling up the film buggered the edge just slightly. in the future i will order the two-pack and be sure that there is absolutely no dust before i apply the film. i think maybe i used a paper towel which is very bad due to all the lint.