Screen protectors from verizon.

nikolaus

Reaction score
I bought the 3pack for like 12.99. I think I destroyed all 3 trying to put them on. I wiped off the phone with the cloth, lined it up and get air bubbles from lint under it. I dont have any pets or dirty house, why do all 3 get crap under them and make air bubbles. Is it worth the hassle?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To me it's worth it. But having to deal with them before I knew you had to put them on slowly, and get all the bubbles out as you go. It is kinda difficult if it's your first time with them.

billyidle

Reaction score
Get the screen protector on as good as you can, than simply take a credit card and start working those bubbles to the edges. As long as you get most of it, the smaller bubbles will eventually go away.

soyboy

Reaction score
I've used a number of screen protectors over the years, the 3 pack I purchased with my Droid are the worst I have ever seen. I cannot get all of the bubbles out at the edges, seems to get specks in the middle of the screen that cause bubbles....where do they come from? Tiny holes in the plastic? I have gone through all 3 in a month, I might actually spend the bucks and head to the mall and pay to have an Invisible Shield put on the screen. Either that or use some of the generic brands I have had good luck with in the past (I only change those every 3 or 4 months on my Ipod as they start to get some light scratching. They don't get that bad, but a fresh one makes the videos look better.

Trever1t

Reaction score
I had the sales guy at the store install mine, it's almost perfect except for around the ear piece and sensor cutout. I like it and it doesn't interfere with operation of the screen at all. A few air bubbles on the edges don't bother me too much :)

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I had Ghost Armor which was nice but decided I like my device naked much more. Even Motorola says a screen protector isn't recommended.

billyidle

Reaction score

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Hehe, I was just messing with ya. :icon_ banana:

I am certain it would have been more fun for you had I made it a little more challenging. I've crawled back into my damp, dark, dwelling with my head bowed in shame.

If I didn't have that damn frontal lobotomy to save for, I'd go buy an Eris just so I can answer your question.

billyidle

Reaction score
Hehe, I was just messing with ya. :icon_ banana:

I am certain it would have been more fun for you had I made it a little more challenging. I've crawled back into my damp, dark, dwelling with my head bowed in shame.

If I didn't have that damn frontal lobotomy to save for, I'd go buy an Eris just so I can answer your question.

I use the screen protector not for protection from scratches, but just for keeping face prints off it when holding up to my ear.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I've owned a million devices, well at least that's what it seems like, and I can speak from experience saying that every screen protector I've ever had has not helped in this area. As a matter of fact, most have made it worse. Holding grease from fingers and face like an old diners frying pan.