Age of Empires?????

OP
izzyfanto

izzyfanto

Reaction score
i'm really sorry i'm screwing this up so much. i really want this to work for everyone! anyways, another version below is a larger resolution version of the game. it doesn't fit on my MotoD1's screen but beings that most of y'all have DXs, maybe this will fit :) try the regular one first, but feel free to try this one:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18623262/AOEIIILARGE.apk

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Thanks! Giving it a go here pretty soon.

Edit:Looks good, got it running just fine, the large res apk didnt fare so well, since we have the same screen resolution as the D1 I'm guessing its the same, part of the screen is missing on it. But the original one looks to be working well.

Thanks for your efforts!

OP
izzyfanto

izzyfanto

Reaction score
Thanks! Giving it a go here pretty soon.

Edit:Looks good, got it running just fine, the large res apk didnt fare so well, since we have the same screen resolution as the D1 I'm guessing its the same, part of the screen is missing on it. But the original one looks to be working well.

Thanks for your efforts!

awesome! not quite sure about how you could effectively maximize the screen size of the DX, but you might try adjusting the screen parameters and then using the zoom option. also, you can flip the orientation landscape and play around with the settings :)

cafehonor

Reaction score
Holy Cow! Just finished getting it downloaded and the settings all fixed up and that oh-so-familiar music began. Yay! Thanks so much, Izzyfanto. You are so nice to go to all the work of creating this app, then sharing it with us, then providing tech support so sedan all play. I can't wait. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cafehonor

Reaction score
LOL. So we all can play. Silly droidx autofix. Love my X but miss my keyboard.

OP
izzyfanto

izzyfanto

Reaction score
Holy Cow! Just finished getting it downloaded and the settings all fixed up and that oh-so-familiar music began. Yay! Thanks so much, Izzyfanto. You are so nice to go to all the work of creating this app, then sharing it with us, then providing tech support so sedan all play. I can't wait. :)

Glad you like it :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mariolope10

Reaction score
Hello¡ the apk of this game is offline, can you put online this other time? sorry for my languaje i am spanish :)

lZero

Reaction score
Anyone with the apk can upload the file again? It's down and i'm dying to play this game :(

Thank you!

lZero

Reaction score
Any kindhearted one? 5,346 views and still no one? T_T