Pocket Empires is ********** ME OFF

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice that virtually EVERY FREE ANDROID GAME is spammed with "redeem this code for free gems in Pocket Empires" comments?! It's to the point where I get angry seeing it.

I'm also starting to think they're in cahoots with the game's developer. Lots of other games give bonuses for referral codes, but ONLY Pocket Empires plagues the Marketplace comments with spam. More people playing = more $$$ made through AdMob.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

stumpie

Reaction score
PolyOlefin , I agree with you 100 % ! It ticks me off also . I wish their was a way to stop it ....

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Agreed. I just mark the comments as Spam whenever I see them. I play PE and enjoy it, but posting your referal code in the comments secion of a completly unrelated app is rediculous.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, in regular apps, I see, "USE referal code, blah in this ****ty game"

I want to report every comment I see, but I don't have that kind of time.

td854

Reaction score
I don't like seeing the referral codes for various games posted in this forum, let alone random apps comments.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's extremely annoying and it's on nearly every app you read comments about. Maybe if they pull the game off the system for a week it will stop.

mythicalelf

Reaction score
I hate it also @30% are for pocket empires in every game. I just mark as spam, but dont know if it really helps.

chomorro

Reaction score
I play the game a lot and i love it but i do agree with you guys. It should be common sense not be spamming everywhere but free things always bring out the greed in people.

They already posted a poll in game and the majority of players 3500 vs 1200 are voting to keep the referral system so even though i put in my vote for no, i have a feeling it will stick around.

I say email the developers for the best result, they check their mail every ten minutes.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
This thread is startingg to pop up everywhere on android forums now. Over on reddit someoneposted a chatlog of the developers awarding 1000 free gems to all who help spam the game to get more players

smokiedabong

Reaction score
It is very annoying and they are also very insistent like somebody cares about their referral code .
BTW if you get Pocket Empires please use this referral code GKER43D , if you do I'll personally bring you a Droid Incredible and cook diner for you .

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is startingg to pop up everywhere on android forums now. Over on reddit someoneposted a chatlog of the developers awarding 1000 free gems to all who help spam the game to get more players

Well, if it makes you feel any better I permanently banned the guy yesterday for spamming. He shouldn't be around here anymore.

armeddroid

Reaction score
This thread is startingg to pop up everywhere on android forums now. Over on reddit someoneposted a chatlog of the developers awarding 1000 free gems

Well, if it makes you feel any better I permanently banned the guy yesterday for spamming. He shouldn't be around here anymore.
Oh so you did ban him? Lol. Wonder what happened with his threads.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Big Cam

Reaction score
I am actually starting to get joy out of reporting those comments as SPAM, it makes me feel like I'm doing something, though I'm sure in the big picture it doesn't matter.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Lol. I meant threads about people fed up with the spam from the game