1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pocket Empires - Extra Gems

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MAD1, Apr 22, 2010.

1. MAD1

MAD1 New Member

Use referral code 8a0l for 100 extra gems. This will cause you to start off with a total of 200 gems, which is very useful to put towards early expansion of your city. Give this game a try, if you liked any of the Starcraft/Warcraft series games, you will like this one too.

Also, if you use my referral code (8a0l) when you create your account, then you will automatically become my friend. Feel free to message me with any questions you have about the game!
  2. jabro

jabro New Member

Know what everyone should do? Make separate posts instead of actually posting in the PE thread. I don't think this forum is congested enough with these posts.
  3. chomorro

chomorro New Member

yea its ridiculous, and most of these people do this as their first post. Can a mod merge all of them? You guys know you dont need gems to win at this game. IM number 16 on the leader board DJ CheLu and only had 200 gems. Its a mathematical waiting game. Chill ax on the spam posts.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
Search tags for this page
hack pocket empires android
how to earn gems in pocket empires
how to get free gems in pocket empires
how to get free gems on pocket empires
how to get gems pocket empires
how to hack pocket empires
how to make gems in pocket empires
pocket empire gems
pocket empire hack
pocket empires free tokens