Pocket empires!!

sv7007

Reaction score
a free game on the marlet place called pocket empires is freaking awesome. you gottsa try it. also if you put this code in 4BJ2 and join the eagles side you will get a free extra 100 gems to help purchase power support for your city in game. the code is again 4bj2.

once again guys i think you will enjoy this game

LastLaugh

Reaction score
I was just about to make a topic on this....fantastic game. I just wish it was easier to get gems rather than thru friend codes. Anyway, for an extra 100 gems...add me 3l9z (second letter is L)

xazniboix

Reaction score
How exactly do you add people? I go to "Friends" and add the codes but it says "User doesn't exist." Any ideas?

chomorro

Reaction score
How exactly do you add people? I go to "Friends" and add the codes but it says "User doesn't exist." Any ideas?
Im having the same problem. I did manage to add the op though as a referral :). But cant add any more codes.

ADD my referral code please 4EXR for extra starting gems ;).

You need gems to buy upgrades and extras in the game. You only get one chance it seems to add a referral code when starting for the first time. So if your starting the game add my referral code 4EXR to start off 100 gems richer hurray lol. Add me as a friend if you like to chat, DJ CheLu.

I'm actually enjoying the game so far. Lots of waiting around for things to build and fights to finish but seems like it could be fun once I'm established.

Last edited:
OP
sv7007

sv7007

Reaction score
wow!!! i am glad you all jacked the thread to put up referall codes...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xazniboix

Reaction score

How? You also put your referral code in the OP as well, twice I might add. Then everyone else assumed it was for posting referral codes.

chomorro

Reaction score
Dam things are taking wayyyyyyy too long to upgrade now lol. Im running an upgrade thats taking four hours and im still a newb.

I emailed you guys back who ever emailed me in game, there is no confirmation on there so no idea if you got it or not.

OP
sv7007

sv7007

Reaction score

How? You also put your referral code in the OP as well, twice I might add. Then everyone else assumed it was for posting referral codes.
yes but the the whole point was to let them know about the game and if they wanted xtra gems to start with use that code

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Back on Topic

So, to get back to it. This game has some serious potential. The developers are very active (they held a skype Q and A last night and are holding another one tonight). Keep in mind it is in Beta, so there doesn't seem to be a lot of mulitplayer interaction just yet. You should be able to start having allies beginning in May, so it's not to much longer to wait for that. However, just building up your city is kinda fun in it's own right. Get in on it now, so your city is built up before the multiplayer really kicks in.

My in game name is Teeps, if anyone is looking for friends. Couldn't hurt once we can start allying with people.

Also, hit me up on here or in game if you need any help getting started. I'm still fairly new to it, but have done a lot of reading and gotten to know the system fairly well.

Note: I'll refrain from putting my referal code in here so I don't upset the OP. However, if you would like you can PM me and I'll give it to you. In the interest of honesty, it helps you out by giving you 100 gems, but also helps me out by giving me the same. So, If you are gonna join, use someone's referral code. But if you have friends that are gonna join make sure you have them use yours. Save up for 999 gems to get more area in your city to build on.

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
I'm lvl 4 now with almost thousand rep and the gane is still fun but buildings are starting to take days to upgrade. There is a huge pocket empires community at pocketempiresonline.com • Index page the developers talk with us daily and there are lots of people to help you out. Pocket play just announced they are giving us back our troops that we lost after the huge server update ;)

Anyone needs help you can message me at DJ CheLu

And DON'T worry about referral codes, you don't need gems to play the game once it goes live you will be able to get as many as you want. I can't wait for the world war.

Some people on here have already used my referral code and I have been helping them get started but the best way to learn this game is the help button in game and the pocket empires forums ;). Happy hunting.

Last edited:

droidberg

Reaction score
Referral code : akya :heart: (Dragon)

Just started playing today. Looks like one of those games you'll play for seconds at a time, but could last you for days and weeks and months.