Be among the first to try Game - download today

goodteam

Reaction score
Hello,
Thank you for ever downloading to try out GoodTeam Studio Android games. Our fresh new fantastic tower defense game, called “Empires Defense”, is to be available on the android market in few days. It’s our great pleasure inviting you to be the first to enjoy a special version.

Once you've set up, you can place different types of weapons in classical period, such as arrow towers, cannons and many others, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities in order to stop a horde of enemies from devouring your brain. The playing field is divided into a number of horizontal tracks, and in general, the enemies will only move towards to the exit along one track, and most weapons can only attack or defend against enemies in the track they are planted in.

If you've got any questions, feel free to check out our forums at HERE , and don't forget to post feedback on what you like and things we could improve.

Upload gaming accessories as problems, we do Click HERE to enter the game download page, I'm sorry, please understand, thank you ~

The GoodTeam studio team
View attachment 16803View attachment 16804
View attachment 16805View attachment 16806

Empire defense Lite officially launched Android Market, like a friend, please download the play: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/91074-empire-defense-lite.html

Last edited:

Jason13L

Reaction score
Is there any way you can post screen shots that aren't smaller than what they would appear on the phone? Hard to tell what this game looks like and I have a D1 so storage is limited. :)

Thanks

HarshReality

Reaction score
Well, I went to your DL page.. I clicked the link and got nothing apparently they both goto feedback rather than doing a download so I gave it a try.. it didnt work.

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions, we have corrected, sorry for the inconvenience we apologize for any inconvenience
1, the picture has been replaced with a larger
2, Game Download has been fixed

pitbull87

Reaction score
good game

Hello goodteam,
I have downloaded the game as Lite version on my smartphone.
To bad only the first level is available, but so far a very nice game.
Only one thing is disturbing, sometimes my smartphone suddenly shut down the game with the error message "not enough ressources available" or something like that...
Is it possible to fix this error in the full version?
Speaking about full version, can you tell me when the full version will be available for download?

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
Hello goodteam,
I have downloaded the game as Lite version on my smartphone.
To bad only the first level is available, but so far a very nice game.
Only one thing is disturbing, sometimes my smartphone suddenly shut down the game with the error message "not enough ressources available" or something like that...
Is it possible to fix this error in the full version?
Speaking about full version, can you tell me when the full version will be available for download?
Thank you for your reply, we want to know Which type you use the phone? Under what circumstances would generally this error? A law? Thank you ~

pitbull87

Reaction score

I have the Samsung Wave S8500, runs with Bada OS.
It has a 1000 MHz processor... i was really surprised that this is not enough ressources to run this game.
I realised that if another application is running in the background the error comes up really quick.
But when no other application is running, the game mostly works good, untill the end of the level, when there are to much towers (=to much activity) on the screen, the phone cant handle it anymore and the game have to be closed immediately without any chance to save.

I hope this information helps you.

Please let me know if this problam can be fixed and when the full version will be available. Thanks!

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
I have the Samsung Wave S8500, runs with Bada OS.
It has a 1000 MHz processor... i was really surprised that this is not enough ressources to run this game.
I realised that if another application is running in the background the error comes up really quick.
But when no other application is running, the game mostly works good, untill the end of the level, when there are to much towers (=to much activity) on the screen, the phone cant handle it anymore and the game have to be closed immediately without any chance to save.

I hope this information helps you.

Please let me know if this problam can be fixed and when the full version will be available. Thanks!
Thank you for your description, the present bada do have this problem, we have submitted the new version of Samsung store audit, estimated end of this month to update, and then the full version will be released in November, hoping inheritance support, thank you ~

pitbull87

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the info.
Looking forward to play the full version, like I said before, its a very good game. Well done goodteam!

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions, we will in the android market lite version released, I hope you continue to support, thank you ~