Town/Village-Simulation games

Joka

Reaction score
I've played the sims like many other when I was young, as well as age of empires, age of mythology ect...but I was looking for one to play mobile any suggestions? I've signed up on the GTown app but its taking forever and may not even be worth my wait, any and all ideas are taken into consideration

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

maxohkc

Reaction score
I've played the sims like many other when I was young, as well as age of empires, age of mythology ect...but I was looking for one to play mobile any suggestions? I've signed up on the GTown app but its taking forever and may not even be worth my wait, any and all ideas are taken into consideration

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

Quick question are you looking for a sims three game? or an RTS?
if your looking for an RTS try Defend the Homeland. I will look for some more, and post them once I hear your response, hope we can find you an enjoyable game

OP
J

Joka

Reaction score
No not the sims, just....like create a town, grow a population, gather wood, pocket in a bottle is too bland I wanna really watch it grow....like evony on pc type thing

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

info

Reaction score
I want a good free app

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

Joka

Reaction score
Pocket legends, or imobsters are my favorite apps, and we use palringo a good chat service

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

maxohkc

Reaction score
No not the sims, just....like create a town, grow a population, gather wood, pocket in a bottle is too bland I wanna really watch it grow....like evony on pc type thing

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

Ok got a couple for you then Pocket Empires Online, Sims City, and there is another one that is in 3-D and it looks pretty good. I will post that once I find it

OP
J

Joka

Reaction score
I will check all of those out asap, thanks for the help, and ill be looking forward to the forgotten one

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

OP
J

Joka

Reaction score
Ok started pocket empires. Its pretty sweet, the waiting on stuff to build makes it seem realistic, almost godlike, so untill sumthing more awesome comes along this is addictive =)

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

maxohkc

Reaction score
Ok started pocket empires. Its pretty sweet, the waiting on stuff to build makes it seem realistic, almost godlike, so untill sumthing more awesome comes along this is addictive =)

662 JØ|{å 662 (LG Ally)

Sorry it took so long but the other game is Haypi Kingdom. Its graphics r much better haven't played much of it so I hope you like it.. and I am glad to hear u are enjoying pocket empire