More Games Such As These?

Anubis

Reaction score
I've played Parallel Kingdoms, Pocket Legends, Pocket Empires, all of the Storm8 games, and Zenonia. I can't seem to find anymore decent RPGs or MMORPGs out there. Have I missed any worth mentioning or am I **** out of luck?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

aDroidman

Reaction score
my bad misread your post....... I have the same problem. I have searched all app stores on the droid and on the internet. I have yet to find any good/worthwhile games.

Last edited:

Cirnoskire

Reaction score
We can beat giant monsters and legends arcana? I'm looking for one that will work on my lg ally

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

aDroidman

Reaction score
The best thing I could find was the GBA (game boy advance) emulator. You cant play multi-player but any game that was/is for the GBA you can play on your droid.

OP
Anubis

Anubis

Reaction score
I did download the emulator before but I could never seem to get the roms to work. They would always say to extract them and run a certain file through the emulator and I would but it never worked. =(

aDroidman

Reaction score
I use this app for the GBA emulator

GameBoid Lite (GBA Emulator) - Android app on AppBrain

I used this to get the bios file and download my roms

ROM Gripper - Android app on AppBrain

Got from the Dev. of the app

To setup GameBoid:

1. Please download the BIOS file at:
Download GBA BIOS ROM, Gameboy Advance ROMS
Download it on the computer, extract the .bin file from it, and then copy it to the sdcard. Then in GameBoid, specify it in Settings -> GBA BIOS file.

2. Download games (aka. ROMs), for example, from:
http://www.doperoms.com
As the phone browser was proved to have problem downloading from some sites, please download on the computer and copy to the sdcard. You don't have to extract the actual ROM file if it is zipped.

Cirnoskire

Reaction score
I did download the emulator before but I could never seem to get the roms to work. They would always say to extract them and run a certain file through the emulator and I would but it never worked. =(

Me neither. Only one working was magic knight rayarth and it came with its own emulator that won't load any other rom. Also other games that sorta work are oldschool roguelikes and the unfinished beta games look promising.

Cirnoskire

Reaction score
I use this app for the GBA emulator

GameBoid Lite (GBA Emulator) - Android app on AppBrain

I used this to get the bios file and download my roms

ROM Gripper - Android app on AppBrain

Got from the Dev. of the app

To setup GameBoid:

1. Please download the BIOS file at:
Download GBA BIOS ROM, Gameboy Advance ROMS
Download it on the computer, extract the .bin file from it, and then copy it to the sdcard. Then in GameBoid, specify it in Settings -> GBA BIOS file.

2. Download games (aka. ROMs), for example, from:
http://www.doperoms.com
As the phone browser was proved to have problem downloading from some sites, please download on the computer and copy to the sdcard. You don't have to extract the actual ROM file if it is zipped.

What about for snes

OP
Anubis

Anubis

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the roms. I'll try all that out in the morning after I get some sleep.

aDroidman

Reaction score
Also if you buy the pro version its only really good cheats. The save option doesn't really make a difference because you can use the save option in the roms(games) and it works fine.