After Postin saying I can send people SBf file/2.2 I cant got a email from motorola

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was not ignoring people on the fact they messaged me & asked me for the sbf file/froyo 2.2 for droid X As I asked them in the posting I put up a couple weeks back but it seems Motorola skims these forums came up on it .....

To make a long story short they were the first i sent these files to not knowing it was Motorola As I did this from my personal email they sent a email back With my curent Ip provider/ip Address stating I should Erase these file from my HD & or if I did not do as they asked I would be slapped with a lawsuit As this is just a dumb down version of the email as the email they sent were 5 pages & a lot of lawyer mumbo jumbo so Sorry guys I can not afford to Transmit these files anymore

Edit: The reason I did not reply to anyone asking for the file Is I was consulting my Uncle the he is a lawyer & I did not want to reply to anyone under his advisement not to make matters Worst sorry guys.

avt123

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Must have been an interesting email to receive.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Amazing how far corporate greed will go. Anyone who still believes the final froyo build.for the X isn't finished should pull there head out of the sand. The only reason moto doesn't want 2.2 out is to push sales of the D2.

xliderider

Reaction score
Amazing how far corporate greed will go. Anyone who still believes the final froyo build.for the X isn't finished should pull there head out of the sand. The only reason moto doesn't want 2.2 out is to push sales of the D2.

There is a rumor that Moto is patching up their update files against all the exploits that have been used to root and mod the X in their next and future OS updates. :(