[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

juv3

Reaction score
Using Bytecode's latest kernel, I was able to take video, just couldn't play it then.

When I stop recording the camera app freezes, I had to use the home button to get out of the camera app, then use the recents apps. Then I could go back into the camera app and it worked fine again.
I tried that too... I tried two third party video players to play the videos I took but nope... the camcorder is broken

chetta

Reaction score
I tried that too... I tried two third party video players to play the videos I took but nope... the camcorder is broken

One alternative that works on my XT926 is using Video Cam Illusion and disabling audio recording.
Of course its not a great solution but its a method to take videos w/o audio...

jusharpe

Reaction score
So I have discussed random reboots in prior posts. I think I'm calling it wrong. At least once a day, often times mid conversation my phone goes silent. When I look at it, the screen is black with an obvious backlight and random darker spots. The phone will not come out of this state unless I hold the power button down to force a battery pull. It is somewhat responsive while looking like this though because occasionally when holding the power button I can feel the haptic feedback indicating the power off menu. I have even touched the screen after said feedback, and after battery pulling the phone it powers back on in vibrate. Meaning the screen is responding to touch (and I happened to hit vibrate on the power menu), just can't see anything. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any sort of remedy? Sorry for long paragraph, just trying to be clear and thorough.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

juv3

Reaction score
After a few days of using thia Rom, tye Tethering speed to a computer wouldnt go higher than 6mbps, it never made it to 6 actually lol, and its not my provider because i had backed up RageHD and it was 14-17mbps, other than that and the Camara camcorder the Rom is super smooth and stable

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Update is LIVE.

This with be the final of the CURRENT AXI0M. Next builds will be a compete overhaul from the ground up. Time for a change.

rossguy

Reaction score
Update is LIVE.

This with be the final of the CURRENT AXI0M. Next builds will be a compete overhaul from the ground up. Time for a change.

Awesome. Thanks for an amazing ROM. Any teasers for what is going to change?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Updated Build is up. All the vsync patches to fix the SODs and Working HDMI.

So dhacker some love for banging away at the qcom kernel for you Moto boys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

jusharpe

Reaction score
Downloaded wiped everything multiple times. Flashed the new Axiom 6-15. Booted up and screen started flashing blue. Rebooted, and the same thing occurred. I can see my screen but then it starts flashing this bright blue. Retried, wiped everything and flashed again. Same result. Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd try another kernel. Maybe it doesn't like DT's.

lafont28

Reaction score
I'm getting the samething on dhackers cm10 build he put up this morning

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Please include Halo notifications!!! Heard that is now open source for anyone to use! Pretty please?

dmdj232

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the Axiom Gapps link. When I click on it there is a blank Google Drive Page. Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious.

boomboom21

Reaction score
Downloaded wiped everything multiple times. Flashed the new Axiom 6-15. Booted up and screen started flashing blue. Rebooted, and the same thing occurred. I can see my screen but then it starts flashing this bright blue. Retried, wiped everything and flashed again. Same result. Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I'm having same issue with my Razr Maxx HD. Anyone been able to fix?