[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

jusharpe

Reaction score
What about xt926?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ripper2860

Reaction score
Hey guys -- just curious and I don't seem to see a definitive answer, so I thought I'd ask, just to be sure ...

1. The update description states "flicker patches". Does this mean the SOD and flickering blue screens are finally resolved? If so, was it resolved by disabling Hardware Overlays in the kernel?
2. Any other remaining AOSP issues, such as Bluetooth? I REALLY rely on BT in my car and have not really had a lot of luck with 4.2.2 ROMs in that area.
3. Had a weird issue with another 4.2.2 ROM where Google Voice Search did not work while docked in Car Dock. Worked fine out of the dock, but not in a dock. Was this a 4.2.2 ROM/Kernel issue that has since been resolved?

BTW -- I too cannot download Axiom GApps. Just launches Google drive and it's empty.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Same as above. GApps link doesn't work.

Also does Bluetooth work? I also use that in my car a lot.

boomboom21

Reaction score
Updated.. If you flash another NOT updated kernel, report the problems in that Devs thread. :)

I just flashed the 6/18 build and still get the blue flickering on xt926. Seems to only happen in the home and lock screens. Any suggestions?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Someone deleted everything in the AXI0M Community G Drive. I get all the links updated.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Finally took the dive to root, unlocked my bootloader, and flashed this beast of a rom! Why now? Because of Halo...
Then I found out that Halo isn't all that cracked up to be... Lol.
Not sure if it's just me but Halo doesn't work all that well. Not as good as floating notifications. Are there settings for Halo that I am missing?

crstaggers

Reaction score
So far I love this ROM. One thing that seems to not work is the mic when you are using wired headphones.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
I have to be on LTE/CDMA/EVDO to get 4G. Is that right? Or can I just be on LTE/CDMA?

Also bluetooth does work in the car. At least for music it does.. But on stock 4.1.2 it showed the song playing on the car screen. Now it doesn't anymore with Axiom. Not sure it that is because of the rom or 4.2.

Last edited: