[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

jusharpe

Reaction score
ODEX

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Are you s still doing deodex, or is it buggy. I have been on deodex since the beginning and my phone reboots at least once a day or sometimes just black's out and I have to force a restart. If not deodex any other thoughts? I have done full wipe and install had same issue prior to wipe and after.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Are you s still doing deodex, or is it buggy. I have been on deodex since the beginning and my phone reboots at least once a day or sometimes just black's out and I have to force a restart. If not deodex any other thoughts? I have done full wipe and install had same issue prior to wipe and after.

I'm not building Deodexed any longer. No reason to really. The kernel has matured a lot since the 22nd version. The reboots should be handled.

jusharpe

Reaction score
That is awesome news. This last question may seen dumb, but to switch from deodex to odex, is a wipe necessary or would the normal update process work?

jusharpe

Reaction score
Never mind. I just took the leap and all worked fine. Will update in a couple days if any bugs are found.

juv3

Reaction score
I'm not building Deodexed any longer. No reason to really. The kernel has matured a lot since the 22nd version. The reboots should be handled.

Im currently running the 4.1.2 stock kernel... by flashing this rom, im flashing a new kernel? Or just on the slot im going to use on safestrap?

jusharpe

Reaction score
Im currently running the 4.1.2 stock kernel... by flashing this rom, im flashing a new kernel? Or just on the slot im going to use on safestrap?

I'm no expert, but if I'm understanding correctly safestrap is obsolete. This ROM is designed for an unlocked boot loader and flashed using a custom recovery. I would say this is new kernel.

Follo

Reaction score
Huhu,i found you. Here is no Galaxy Nexus Thread fir your fantastic Rom. And the thread on xda is gone. Just installed on galaxy nexus and really happy. Really fast. But sometimes the launcher is crashing. Thx

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Huhu,i found you. Here is no Galaxy Nexus Thread fir your fantastic Rom. And the thread on xda is gone. Just installed on galaxy nexus and really happy. Really fast. But sometimes the launcher is crashing. Thx

New builds for GNEX and support in my G+ community for the other devices other than Moto. www.droidth3ory.com

Follo

Reaction score
New builds for GNEX and support in my G+ community for the other devices other than Moto. www.droidth3ory.com

Thank you. Just went to your g+ community. IT is private so please let me join your Group. g+ Name: Michel Lange

kipper

Reaction score
Love this ROM. Only issue I am experiencing is that sometimes I lose connection to Verizon as well as wireless. Only way to recover is a reboot. The signals become gray, but the signal strength stays the same. Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks.

juv3

Reaction score
Best ROM I have tried for this phone, I just wish the camcorder worked it would make it the God of all Custom Roms!

rebretz000

Reaction score
Best ROM I have tried for this phone, I just wish the camcorder worked it would make it the God of all Custom Roms!

Using Bytecode's latest kernel, I was able to take video, just couldn't play it then.

When I stop recording the camera app freezes, I had to use the home button to get out of the camera app, then use the recents apps. Then I could go back into the camera app and it worked fine again.