A lil grrr wtf and seriously ...

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I don't see why people whine about the LTE connectivity on their phone like it is device specific. Call VZW....they openly admit it affects EVERY LTE DEVICE THEY HAVE. Meaning all of them....like LG, HTC, Samsung, Motorola....ALL of them.

+1 Finally someone who knows what they're talking about. I don't know how many tickets I had open with verizon just because everyone on the form pointed fingers at the bionic saying it was a piece of crap but when I called verizon and actually talked to them about it they would say EVERY Lte device is having problems on the east coast right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

MsterKush

Reaction score
My 4G/3G handoff is seamless here about 40miles North of Philly. The only problem I have occasionally is that Smart Actions disables my data when my wifi turns on via gps. Sometimes it forgets to turn it back on...but now that I know this, not a big deal. I've also learned to keep my phone on CDMA only unless I plan on streaming some videos via HDMI out.

baldybill

Reaction score
Do you see any major differences between the Gnex and the RAzr as far as connectivity, download speed, call clarity?

Wow, sounds like my kids. My wife and I have OG Droids for 2 years now and loved them. They were rooted and always running the latest roms. The hardware was flawless for us. Now my wife upgraded to Razr last month and loves the phone. She won't let me touch it. I held out for the Galaxy Nexus, got it 48 hours ago. Love the phone and ICS, now its unlocked and rooted and by far the best phone i ever touched and used. The possibilities are endless. I take care of my phone, so not worried about breaking/dropping. Who kows what the future brings, right now we got 2 excellent phones that fit our needs.