Thinking of getting a Razr

username243

Reaction score
I currently have an iPhone 4 and am looking at getting a Razr. I had a Droid X, went to an iPhone, didn't understand the iPhone hype, and am coming back to Android. I was debating between the Maxx and Razr. On my iPhone I use maybe 30% battery a day. I can typically go 2 days on a single charge. That's why I'm leaning towards the Razr. I use my phone mostly in the car in which case it's plugged in. I have a Ford with sync and was wondering how well these phones work with sync? I like to play Pandora and mp3's through my car radio. At work I only use the phone for texting. I can plug it in if necessary but I don't want to. Outside of that I listen to about 30 minutes of music and maybe a call or two while off the charger. I just don't think the Maxx is worth the extra $200 for what I use the phone for. I understand 4g will eat the battery. I do live in a strong 4g area so I won't be bouncing between 3g and 4g too much. I'm thinking the Razr will work for me. Not sure I really need the Maxx.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I currently have an iPhone 4 and am looking at getting a Razr. I had a Droid X, went to an iPhone, didn't understand the iPhone hype, and am coming back to Android. I was debating between the Maxx and Razr. On my iPhone I use maybe 30% battery a day. I can typically go 2 days on a single charge. That's why I'm leaning towards the Razr. I use my phone mostly in the car in which case it's plugged in. I have a Ford with sync and was wondering how well these phones work with sync? I like to play Pandora and mp3's through my car radio. At work I only use the phone for texting. I can plug it in if necessary but I don't want to. Outside of that I listen to about 30 minutes of music and maybe a call or two while off the charger. I just don't think the Maxx is worth the extra $200 for what I use the phone for. I understand 4g will eat the battery. I do live in a strong 4g area so I won't be bouncing between 3g and 4g too much. I'm thinking the Razr will work for me. Not sure I really need the Maxx.
Based on what you said the Razr should be fine.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
username243 said:

Agreed the RAZR could be just what you need.... but..... there's a new razr on the horizon. The HD/fighter/blade/katana... we don't know what the definite name is as far as I know. But its a maxx with an HD screen. So the maxx will be going down in price.. I'm pretty sure if that.

Just something to think about... this is of course my opinion.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!