A Great Little Headset

rharrisky

Reaction score
I've noticed some discussion on bluetooth headsets, and searched the forums to see what everyone thought about the Plantronics Voyager Pro but couldn't find it mentioned. I'm thrilled with this headset! I did a lot of research before I bought it; wanted to make sure I was getting the right one the first time, and I do believe I couldn't have found one better for the money. It's small and fits comfortably in the ear - I wear mine all day and can't even tell it's there. And I wear glasses. It's crystal clear. I can hear perfectly and people are surprised I'm using a headset. It has volume buttons, on/off switch, and call/answer button on the headset. I charge it at night and use it all day. Of course, I'm not actually talking on it all day long non-stop but it has never ran down on me. My Droid lays on my desk and when I get a call, I push the button on the headset to answer. Never have to touch the phone. I push the button again to end the call. I can walk outside to our garage - which is about 7 car lengths from the house (never was good at judging distances) and it beeps when I get out of range, which is at the garage. Then it beeps again to let me know when I'm back in range. It works great in the car, too. If you haven't tried it, take a look at it on the Plantronics site.

joesaksx

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of my jaybird. I listen to Pandora all day at work and 1: no one knows and 2: no stupid wires.

artc33

Reaction score
motorola S305 hands down!

wireless, stereo sound, you can use with the phone, pc, laptop, pretty much anything that has bluetooth capabilities. i use it at work all day listening to pandora. i got it at the verizon store, but i'm pretty sure you can get them online too.
got mine for about $60