Bluetooth calls once, then quits

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I have the Droid 1 (unrooted, 2.2 FRG01B) and a Jawbone Prime bluetooth headset. I can make a call using my headset just fine. But often times when making a second call or making back-to-back calls the call won't come in through the headset. The dialer screen stays green (normally it turns blue when switching to bluetooth) and I can select the bluetooth button, but sound stays on the phone. I usually have to shut off the headset and sometimes the phone's bluetooth to get it working again. Has anyone else seen this? It did this on 2.0.1, 2.1, and now 2.2. It's done it after a factory reset with few apps loaded as well. If you've seen this, mention what headset you're using. I'm wondering if it's a Droid thing or a Jawbone Prime thing (I don't have another headset to try yet). Thanks.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last night (early AM today) I read a thread with a similar issue. I believe that the thread had a different Droid and Platronics headset but same issue with a BT headset. Connect once and then reconnect. Interestingly, the individual went to a VZW store and was not able to connect to other Droids but the CS was able to connect to her BB.

Does not solve your issue so perhaps a trip to VZW is warranted.

Mike