1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Single Bud Headset

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by SMS2884, Aug 20, 2011.

1. SMS2884

SMS2884 New Member

Back in the day with my HTC TOUCHPRO it came with a wired headset that had a button that i could answer calls with and a mic attached to the button but it was a single earbud. Who makes an inexpensive headset like that? I've NEVER liked bluetooth headsets and I'm not looking for a earbud set for music or anything.
  2. jseah

jseah New Member

It looks like no one really manufactures single earbud wired headsets anymore. From the Plantronics website, they only show stereo ones now.

Plantronics | Products For Mobileooks like Amazon still carries some single earbud wired headsets though.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Wired Mono Headset, 3.5mm, Black: Cell Phones & Accessoriesnd it looks like Jabra still makes a mono wired headset, but it is an over-the-ear style.

http://www.jabra.com/sites/mobile/na-us/products/pages/jabrawave_corded.aspx

Y
    ou need to find a headset that has a 3.5mm plug. Older, non-stereo phones use 2.5mm plugs and their headsets will work, but you will need an adapter.
  3. tuffD1

tuffD1 New Member

I like that style too. Do what I did, cut the non-mic earbud off :)

Sent from my Droid¹