.904 and google play

psychdroid

Reaction score
I updated to the .904 leak and everything is running great and settings were restored, but I'm wondering why my apps didn't download. I guess I'm just so used to the app just restoring automatically that I honestly just don't feel like hunting them all down again lol. If anyone has some input, besides some elitist comment, it would be appreciated. dancedroid

jcwilliams

Reaction score
When you booted for the first time did you bypass the setup or did you go through the setup?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Also the new market update that came out shows you the apps that you've ever downloaded. Just go to my apps and scroll to the right and it'll list all apps that you have ever downloaded. Also I suggest looking into Titanium backup because it makes flashing roms so much easier!

OP
psychdroid

psychdroid

Reaction score
When you booted for the first time did you bypass the setup or did you go through the setup?

I went through the setup as i do for all roms whether it be ICS or GB, I think I've only had it do this problem 1 other time with my first ICS rom but even then after i wiped and booted again it booted flawlessly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
psychdroid

psychdroid

Reaction score
Also the new market update that came out shows you the apps that you've ever downloaded. Just go to my apps and scroll to the right and it'll list all apps that you have ever downloaded. Also I suggest looking into Titanium backup because it makes flashing roms so much easier!

I forgot all about how it shows all the apps you've downloaded lol thanks. I used to use Titanium backup but honestly just didnt like it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2