6.1 RC5 has dropped

captdroid

Reaction score

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it does have sizable widgets. I haven't used ADW in many many months. I used to use Helix and then couldn't once we update to Froyo. Then I figured out that LP was Helix plus so much more. Took me MANY times to attempt to purchase LP Plus and I will never revert back, I love the Plus widgets and I don't want to have to go into the file every time I want to change the dock. There are a couple of things I would add to it though that ADW has, but just as an option. LP still surpasses ADW no matter what.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
wait, theres a paid version of LP? wtf.

i use one widget, the google search and adw can theme that, at least with the themes i have. And you can switch up the launcher soooo many different ways. 6 icons, 5 icons, 4 with an app launcher. idk.

and since it comes with cm and chevyno1 recommends it, i figure theres a reason.

adw is now 1.3.2 btw

You didn't know there was a paid version? It's amazing. The widgets are exceptional. Speaking of which. Where is the option so that when you press the browser your list of bookmarks shows up? I've seen it in a screenshot but I've never been able to do it. Has anyone else figured it out?

UNC

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm in the minority!
If you could have the new HTC Sense would you still use LP?

Btw, I'm running RC5 with the stock kernel, no errors thusfar. CM never messes around, this is great.

captdroid

Reaction score
I agree CM is really cleaning up for us droid 1 folks. Best ROM without a doubt. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm in the minority!
If you could have the new HTC Sense would you still use LP?

Btw, I'm running RC5 with the stock kernel, no errors thusfar. CM never messes around, this is great.

If it had the sense widgets and some of LP's customizing features then I would really have to think about it. ADW is really smooth and fast

EDIT: Agreed. I love this ROM. Only one I can run on my phone. Definitely outdone himself. Does anyone know if CM will start to include some MIUI features in it?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
wait, theres a paid version of LP? wtf.

i use one widget, the google search and adw can theme that, at least with the themes i have. And you can switch up the launcher soooo many different ways. 6 icons, 5 icons, 4 with an app launcher. idk.

and since it comes with cm and chevyno1 recommends it, i figure theres a reason.

adw is now 1.3.2 btw

You didn't know there was a paid version? It's amazing. The widgets are exceptional. Speaking of which. Where is the option so that when you press the browser your list of bookmarks shows up? I've seen it in a screenshot but I've never been able to do it. Has anyone else figured it out?

I think if u have the browser in the dock at the bottom hold it and add the browser popup

captdroid

Reaction score
Who knows what will popup on CM always surprises having multiple talented devs :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where is the browser popup to add it? I'm not finding it.

And well, I hope so. I don't know if any of you have flashed MIUI before, or if you're a fan of the lockscreen, but if Cyanogen adopted their lockscreen I would never switch ROMs. Probably wont anyway but their lockscreen is by far my favorite

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

And well, I hope so. I don't know if any of you have flashed MIUI before, or if you're a fan of the lockscreen, but if Cyanogen adopted their lockscreen I would never switch ROMs. Probably wont anyway but their lockscreen is by far my favorite

Long press the browser icon, add gesture action(I think its called) then look for browser popup or bookmark somethin

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Long press the browser icon, add gesture action(I think its called) then look for browser popup or bookmark somethin

Oh, it's a gesture. I didn't even think about it being one of those. Thanks, man! I've been looking for that for a while now. There are other ones in there too