4G Issues :(

naknak95

Reaction score
I had no problems up until yesterday. When I turn the screen on, 4G comes on and stays on for about 1 minute then kicks over to 3g. This is on my replacement phone, and this didn't happen on my first Razr. Any ideas? I already tried the Motorola Mobility Connectivity Restore app and it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I had no problems up until yesterday. When I turn the screen on, 4G comes on and stays on for about 1 minute then kicks over to 3g. This is on my replacement phone, and this didn't happen on my first Razr. Any ideas? I already tried the Motorola Mobility Connectivity Restore app and it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Try downloading a Widget called Data Enable. It worked for me. It essentially cycles the phone's radios but does a much better job than other methods, often working after several attempts with Airplane mode.

Otherwise I don't know what else to suggest. It could be that you are on a fringe are where 4G drifts in and out, but that wouldn't explain why this seems to be a new problem for you. Good luck.