$49 for thunderbolt on Verizonwireless website

dl1762

Reaction score
i dont know if this is old news but If you logon to your account and then look at smart phones the price of the thunderbolt is $49 dollars. I took advantage of this price and got the extended battery free
:motdroidvert:

iRenegade

Reaction score
I just got off the VZW website and with a CR to extend free visual voice mail until the voice mail notification glitch is fixed, and the price for me was $149 not $49. Same when I checked under one of the other phones on my plan that is entitled to an upgrade discount. Can you provide a link? Thanks!

OP
D

dl1762

Reaction score
Iwhen i signed into my account , did shop smartphones I saw it. Search on web httc thunderbolt 49 see what comes up

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
D

dl1762

Reaction score
I just got off the VZW website and with a CR to extend free visual voice mail until the voice mail notification glitch is fixed, and the price for me was $149 not $49. Same when I checked under one of the other phones on my plan that is entitled to an upgrade discount. Can you provide a link? Thanks!

if you sign into your verizon account and look at smartphones it is 49 again they must play games all day with price

tae111

Reaction score
You can also check wirefly.com. they have some pretty good deals. With a new account the price for the TB is $39.99. For an upgrade it is $119.99