getting a new thunderbolt actually 4 of them.

corby

Reaction score
You forgot the big difference is the Bionic has a 1 GHz dual core processor while the TBolt has a 1 GHz single core.

That what I meant by hdmi plug in I just put that cause not many know what dual core processor is but how often is someone really gonna plug into the tv to actually use the dual core processor. For how much the extras are for bionic it not really worth using upgrade yet with the new phones with 1.5 ghz processors coming out soon not tryin to knock bionic by all means it is a great phone just sayin there a lot of older phones for lil better price that will do basically same thing

gthotie5

Reaction score
Going to a tbolt from a D2 isn't really worth 2 year contract.
Bionic is worth it though, regardless of what's coming out the bionic isn't gonna be outdated any time soon.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

corby

Reaction score
Going to a tbolt from a D2 isn't really worth 2 year contract.
Bionic is worth it though, regardless of what's coming out the bionic isn't gonna be outdated any time soon.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
My brother tests phones an they got.couple coming out within next couple months that will make thunderbolt an bionic be outdated I got thunderbolt so I kinda disapointed about it but I wouldn't waste contract on bionic till the new phones are released an u can see the price of them plus the cost of bionic will drop

MrKleen

Reaction score
I love my Bolt just like the rest BUT as you can see I've already changed my avatar to reflect my new Galaxy Nexus phone I'll be getting in a couple weeks. Not only will I be getting this phone because of the awesome specs and the fact that it is the first phone to come with ICS "Ice Cream Sandwich". But also because it is a Nexus which means that it's a developer phone. As such it will always get updates the quickest and it will be very developer friendly which is a must for me.

Yes there will always be new technology coming but this is only 2 weeks away so it might be worthwhile to wait. Not only the Nexus, but also the Motorola Razr, and the HTC Rezound which is the replacement of the Thunderbolt. The new HTC Rezound will be dual core 1.5 ghz.

I'd wait but that's just me. If you do still get the Bolt's I am sure you will enjoy!