Extended battery

UrGonnaDie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the extended battery cheaper than what verizon is selling it in store ($49) I saw someone in another post saying on there website its only $28 but it appears full price for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

fatpomp

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the extended battery cheaper than what verizon is selling it in store ($49) I saw someone in another post saying on there website its only $28 but it appears full price for me.

Make sure your not signed into your account when you add it to the cart because it won't show the discount if you are. I just checked online and its 24.99. Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
If it's still available online then you should be able to get it at a store too. But make sure you go to the store and not just call, I called in to ask if they still had it going on and the guy said no, so I pressed him and said "Are you sure?" He sounded irritated, put me on hold, but then came back saying it was. Will be the same price with taxes and you don't have to wait.

FriarWhently

Reaction score
When I got my battery from the store, they said the $24.99 thing was going on until October 31, after which it goes up to $49.99.

Ansa82

Reaction score
Verizon is selling it for $24.99 right now

georgemovie

Reaction score
24.99 extended bionic battery still on sale at vzw...

just add it to your card...
then check out.
you will see it for the $24.99 sale price.
just ordered mine this morning.
comes out to $26.93 with two-day shipping.

SgtMike

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it not even showing up on the website anymore?

serg

Reaction score
I just purchased the extended battery for 24.99 at a verizon store. made the rep log into verizon website, add the item to chart, and the check out. will show the final price at 24.99.:)