(4-21) Jrummy's Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2 **5 Theme Choices**

inmate369

Reaction score
Jrummy this is first time i've used your rom i really think the app backup is sweet and the market recognizes them:icon_ banana: that will make for easily updating your rom. what i don't understand is switching recoveries if any one can elaborate please do(whats the benefits). thanx dudes

JCo352

Reaction score
Does anyone suggest a cool font so I don't have to go through them all?

crownroyal

Reaction score
just me, or does goodies link just take you to main post?

nm, found through mirror ftp, ty

great ROM, came from BB .8 and this is very, very cool, thank you!!!

Last edited:

christophersquid

Reaction score
can someone please help me with my wifi problem? am i the only one this is happening to? I was on 0.6, and noticed that my wifi was off. I went to turn it on, and the phone froze up and eventually i got a message saying that settings fc'd. This was through the power widget. I went into settings, and turned wifi on through there, and got past the check mark for it to turn on, but when i went to wifi settings to pick my network, the phone froze up again and rebooted. I upgraded to 0.7, same thing happened. any suggestions?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can someone please help me with my wifi problem? am i the only one this is happening to? I was on 0.6, and noticed that my wifi was off. I went to turn it on, and the phone froze up and eventually i got a message saying that settings fc'd. This was through the power widget. I went into settings, and turned wifi on through there, and got past the check mark for it to turn on, but when i went to wifi settings to pick my network, the phone froze up again and rebooted. I upgraded to 0.7, same thing happened. any suggestions?

Wifi is working fine for me.. Anyone else?

I honestly don't know what to tell you... what theme did you choose? Did you wipe?

JCo352

Reaction score

No wifi problem here, maybe try loading a back up, and wipe a couple times, then try again.

coondogg97

Reaction score
I just upgraded from 0.6 cyan to 0.7 red and WiFi works fine. I had WiFi enabled when I was running 0.6 and I didn't do a wipe when I upgraded, so the settings may have just carried over.

HTH

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello,
I was interested in how to get my device to go past the M screen after updating to v7?

I am on the road and used the ROM Manger to change from 6 to 7...

Please advise
Thanks

You probably downloaded my wrong version I uploaded. Reboot into recovery and upload a different rom or your backup and then try installing the rom again... my apologies for the messup.

OK I restored or reinstalled v6 that I got via Clockworkmod and worked my way to the folder that it was originally downloaded to via ROM Manger.

OK so now I can re-download v7 via ROM Manager, and it should work?
Do I have to wipe???
It has taken me so long to get back to where I started before trying to update to v7.
Really don't want to do it again so soon

Thanks for your efforts.

EDIT: Well went back into ROM Manger and it locked up at the M screen again.
I have restored again and via a Andexplorer have deleted my original download of v7 (via ROM Manager).
I am re-downloading...

Anything additional I need to know before I try this again for a 3rd time?

Thanks

Last edited:

christophersquid

Reaction score

Wifi is working fine for me.. Anyone else?

I honestly don't know what to tell you... what theme did you choose? Did you wipe?

I chose the cyan theme, and no I did not wipe, although I will try to do that and see if it works. What was weird is that it was working fine before, and then all of the sudden just stopped working out of the blue. Didn't install any new apps or anything, didn't try doing anything outrageous to the phone, or anything else. I'll try a wipe, and thanks for the reply Jrummy, just another reason why I use your stuff.

mschoobs

Reaction score
Email client issues

First time poster...go easy.

I put on 0.7 today and noticed the system email client now display html render emails instead of text only which is real nice. The problem is when there are attachments the body is an error message in the email. Is there a way to revert to plain text body until this is resolved?

chris420o

Reaction score
so has anyone dl the stock theme and tried themeing with one of rom managers cyanodgenmod themes?...curious if that works with this version i might try the red but i would love to theme my hexfusion

medium176

Reaction score
Does anyone know any fixes for youtube and camera videos freezing the phone? I've tried fix_permissions, setting setcpu to many different speeds and nothing seems to work. Switched to V. 7 inhopes of it being fixed.

Thanks for your help