JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1

r3d2

Reaction score
.............Any ideas about the LED notifications?
Thanks again.

My led notifications have stopped working, im sure there is a fix for this, anyone know what it is?

For this issue...have you tried Settings -> Sound & Display -> Scroll down to the Trackball settings and check Pulse Notification light and Pulse with Screen on. Even though the Droid doesn't have a track ball these have to be checked. If you've done that then I have no clue :)

No luck. Hopefully gets fixed with the next update. I miss not having to turn on the phone to see if I missed a message, email, etc. Wasn't there also something that allowed you to change the color of the LED notifications in Spare Parts" ? I seem to be missing that too, unless that was in a previous build.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has the Cyan theme been updated yet????

I'll update everything either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, because IMO your work is the best out of anyone. But I was wondering if you were going to also fix the issue when you're on a call, and back out. Usually you can drop down the notification bar and return to the call, but that seems to be gone now. At least in the cyan theme it is.[

I never checked this but I just did on cyan theme v0.7 and its working now

sportadic22

Reaction score
I have tried SSv3.1 and not to try to discredit Chevy, but IMO, JRummy's roms are killin it.

na i know what you mean... ive talked to chevy many times.. he is awsome.. he is basically the guy who got my to root and go to SS... thats why i love SS.. i basically started with SS.. after doing SG for a while.

but tell me one reason why to switch to Jrummy rom. i current run at 1000... or 1100

so what set up should i do ..for best performace...battery..and low temp.
what kernel you think?

Wait till tomorrow and you will get a better update... I would update tonight but I couldn't pass up box seats at the angel game.

ooo i was like..uhh what update.. but now i got it. so ya ill wait for next update.
for best set up what do you think i should get...
which kernel... i want if possible.. 1100,1000,800,550 slots.. if possible

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried downloading the stock theme and then applying the custom themes on it. Well with BUUF I got stuck at the M screen. With Hexfusion I did get it to boot: evrything else but the notification bar has been themed. The notification bar is still gray. Sucks because I would love to run this. THought it had Koush's ROM with bells and whistles. Well back to CM....:(

I'm thinking you are having issues because I have very little space in system on this build.. Try it next update and let me know if it works.

sportadic22

Reaction score
update is... tonight or tomorrow you said i think? whenever that happens... i will be switching over... trying it out :)

superglen99

Reaction score
question, if I do a factory reset, do I lose root and will it do anything to mess the phone up? I'm getting fed up with the lag on apps like handcent, phone, app drawe and no matter how much I over clock and do what everyone has suggested it doesnt help. I think maybe having lots of crap on the phone is the cuplrit and a factory reset might help. Do you guys know if this is wise? will help? do I keep root? thanks

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Jrummy,

I have not updates to Remix v0.6 yet, I still running the previous one. I did not see a significant difference to switch but i do have a question.

In the next version will you be enabling Apps2SD and my phone reboots when I use the Moto car dock if I am playing the stock music player while mounting to the dock.

srichter

Reaction score
Jrummy,

I have not updates to Remix v0.6 yet, I still running the previous one. I did not see a significant difference to switch but i do have a question.

In the next version will you be enabling Apps2SD and my phone reboots when I use the Moto car dock if I am playing the stock music player while mounting to the dock.

apps2sd is already enabled, you just need to partition your sd card. if you have, or want to flash clockwork recovery, you can do it in rom manager under utilities. it can even be done with the free version. just keep in mind that this will erase your card, so back up the whole sd card on your pc first. after partitioning just put everything back onto your sd card. now you can select apps2sd. when partitioning via rom manager, itll ask you if you want to create a swap. if you dont, select 0mb. to enable swap you need to get the script and drop it in sd-ext (your partition).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

stlcity

Reaction score
I tried downloading the stock theme and then applying the custom themes on it. Well with BUUF I got stuck at the M screen. With Hexfusion I did get it to boot: evrything else but the notification bar has been themed. The notification bar is still gray. Sucks because I would love to run this. THought it had Koush's ROM with bells and whistles. Well back to CM....:(

I'm thinking you are having issues because I have very little space in system on this build.. Try it next update and let me know if it works.

Thanks Jrummy. Will wait for 0.7 to drop. Then will try it. Like the idea of having CM with all the extra tweaks and being able to use whatever themes I want. Keep up the good work bro.

Even though I am on CM can I run the scripts and use stuff from the goodies folder as long as I download it from the OP?

medium176

Reaction score
After any of the Jrummy remixs 6.1 or 5.0.5.7, youtube freezes up and the phone crashes or it force closes. I have Setcpu and have tried running it at 550mhz and it still doesn't work (scholes settings). Anyone know any other fixes for this. I think it might be the HQ mod.

vcmstone

Reaction score
Decided to switch from UD to this ROM and I must say I am loving it so far. Smooth as silk. I love how everything is blue.

If there is anything I can ask you to fix it would be with the phone/contact app. First off, I can't get facebook to sync with my contacts. For some people, it does sync their picture and info, but its maybe 5 or 6 contacts. The rest do not have their picture or info synched. Any ideas?

Also, I was wondering if you could add the option to the Call Log where you can call the number directly instead of having to open the contact listing. On most other ROMs there is a column on the right side of the Call Log screen that is just a column of phone icons that will call back that specific number in the Call Log list. I see the column is in the Contacts section but I would prefer it in the Call Log section if you can do it.

Thanks for the amazing ROM Jrummy!

vcmstone

Reaction score
Sorry about the double post. Phone said that the comment didn't post.

Last edited:

chris420o

Reaction score
Jrummy will you be clearing some room in system so we can theme your stock version...I'm either gonna try out your red version or try stock and themeing hexfusion bc its my fav look...just curious I wanna make sure it works and I'm up to date with cyanogen...also curious if mms video sending is fixed on this release coming out?

chris420o

Reaction score
Also totally off topic...anyone know of a 2.0 rotary lock mod?...how come no dev has developed this for 2.1?..I been looking all over for it bc I miss it from my 2.0.1 roms and its my fav lockscreen I hate the new one

jdixon74

Reaction score
When on a call and I back out to look at something, usually I can pull down my notification bar and return to the call that way, that is gone.
Setcpu widget is cut off at the bottom, at the temps.
out.

I second these 2, when i first did the SetCPU widget it was fine, but then when i went back to it, the temps are half cut off at the bottom...

I thought it was just me doing something or a setting i missed on the call/notification issue.. but that is one thing i do miss also.

Also is there a way to make the dial pad have a speed dial function like the (non-smart phones) do? I miss that function... This phone rules but its not AS phone friendly as it could be.

The blue theme works fine for the backing out of calls issue as well as the SetCPU widget, just as an FYI. The speed dial issue was one I wish was native on the Moto Droid. The only way I found to get it was a paid app from the Market called Speed Dial Old School ($1). Worth the money for me anyway.

.............Any ideas about the LED notifications?
Thanks again.

My led notifications have stopped working, im sure there is a fix for this, anyone know what it is?

For this issue...have you tried Settings -> Sound & Display -> Scroll down to the Trackball settings and check Pulse Notification light and Pulse with Screen on. Even though the Droid doesn't have a track ball these have to be checked. If you've done that then I have no clue :)

Thanks for the tip on the speed dial app.. ill check it out...

As far as the issues above, i am also running the blue theme, i also ran the cyan theme and still didnt have the option to go back to my phone call. Also the widget is cutting off. on the blue them and also was the cyan theme. Now if the blue theme has been updated, then i wasn't aware of it and i have not updated, last i did update for blue them was 4 days ago.