JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm.. I was thinking of switching to this ROM in blue, but from what I am reading it still has it's issues... I feel at a loss as to what new ROM i should switch to.

Logan3824

Reaction score
Hmm.. I was thinking of switching to this ROM in blue, but from what I am reading it still has it's issues... I feel at a loss as to what new ROM i should switch to.

Honestly I'm loving it...Yeah there are some flaws, but he is quick to fix these, I made the switch and could not be happier :), I think he said .7 is coming out today or tomorrow?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Honestly I'm loving it...Yeah there are some flaws, but he is quick to fix these, I made the switch and could not be happier :), I think he said .7 is coming out today or tomorrow?

Nice, well maybe I will just wait for .7 and give it a shot. I am not putting down the developer... This literally looks like the most jam packed well designed ROM out there.

spygame

Reaction score
Also, I was wondering if you could add the option to the Call Log where you can call the number directly instead of having to open the contact listing. On most other ROMs there is a column on the right side of the Call Log screen that is just a column of phone icons that will call back that specific number in the Call Log list. I see the column is in the Contacts section but I would prefer it in the Call Log section if you can do it.

Thanks for the amazing ROM Jrummy!

You have to enable it on the options.
Open Phone app: Menu->Preferences and enable "Show Dial Button".

jdixon74

Reaction score
BUG ALERT ****

Has anyone else have this issue or may test it please...

Plug in Stereo Bluetooth or Corded Earbuds... It has happened to me a few times now i just overlooked it till now. But when you are listening to music and then you hook up the USB cable, it will now just reboot soon as you do that. It never did that before with stocker, so i can only think it has something to do with the ROM. Need testers on this one though to make sure...

christophersquid

Reaction score
been running JRummy for a while now, absolutely love it. That being said, recently my wifi has been acting up. Whenever I enable wifi, the phone freezes and reboots. What do you guys think, kernel issue? I'm using bekit 0.8 1.2 ghz now, have it clocked at 1ghz. I was thinking about switching to a new kernel just to see if it fixed it, but wanted to see what you guys thought first.

jdixon74

Reaction score
Also, I was wondering if you could add the option to the Call Log where you can call the number directly instead of having to open the contact listing. On most other ROMs there is a column on the right side of the Call Log screen that is just a column of phone icons that will call back that specific number in the Call Log list. I see the column is in the Contacts section but I would prefer it in the Call Log section if you can do it.

Something new i never noticed there was a seperate preference for the phone.. awesome thanks! I always wanted to have a MMS button on the phone dialer :)

xfireguru

Reaction score
im running the same setup and frequently switch wifi on and off...no issues yet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

n0m0n

Reaction score

Are you talking about Fast Call???

If so is yours taking a bit to generate the letter list.
Mine is taking longer then what I would think would be normal to.

Thanks

spygame

Reaction score

Something new i never noticed there was a seperate preference for the phone.. awesome thanks! I always wanted to have a MMS button on the phone dialer :)

Your welcome. You will be surprise the goodies you can uncover hitting the Menu key... When in doubt, press it and see what comes out :).

Are you talking about Fast Call???

If so is yours taking a bit to generate the letter list.
Mine is taking longer then what I would think would be normal to.

Thanks

Not sure what Fast Call is. But we were referring to the Phone box to the right of your contacts.
If they are indeed the same, then it only takes a bit to load the contact images with or without that box(about 2 sec for me).

borgey401

Reaction score
whenever i go to run a script it says- mounting /dev/block/mtdblock4 on system failed device or resource busy......... my card is not mounted or anything what am i doing wrong?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
been running JRummy for a while now, absolutely love it. That being said, recently my wifi has been acting up. Whenever I enable wifi, the phone freezes and reboots. What do you guys think, kernel issue? I'm using bekit 0.8 1.2 ghz now, have it clocked at 1ghz. I was thinking about switching to a new kernel just to see if it fixed it, but wanted to see what you guys thought first.

I am having this exact issue on the new v 0.7 - I dono how to fix. My wifi DID work yesterday fine, but I have to restores from then.