(4-21) Jrummy's Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2 **5 Theme Choices**

JCo352

Reaction score
ah dang not sure then im not getting random reboots with p3droid kernel. u wipe data/cache/system when u installed this rom... u try running at 800mhz and see if u get reboots....

Yes I wiped, and I've even tried clocking at 550 to see if that was issue and problems persisted, so I'm using a backup now, we'll see how it goes.

longrifle325

Reaction score
I can no longer "record audio" and attach it to either stock mms or handcent. When I attempt to on handcent nothinh happens and on stock mms I get this error:
The application messaging
(Process com.android.mms)
Has stopped unexpectedly.
Please try again

Cyan V.07...have tried wiping cache as well, been messing with this for several days trying to get it to work. Even w/out running any scripts to delete apps it doesn't work....
I just liked the convience of replying to text w/voice recording while driving.....

Jrummy, other then that this ROM kicks as#!!! Thanks!!
Okay, got it to work by installing "soundrecorder.apk" file..I was advised by "BeGood" to advise of the fix due to so many people using handcent and possibly not knowing about "voice recording" for sending texts...
Here is my upload of the apk file
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

ACC131

Reaction score
market

I cant for the life of me understand why the market wont stay themed. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but please help me out. thanks.

p.s. - i downloaded the update on rom manager and no change.

trex1989

Reaction score
is this still available?
the sites are down
anyone know where i can get this from please

JCo352

Reaction score
Why do you want it? There are newer versions and FroYo roms now. I'm not sure if it's still available, but I still have the cyan, and red themed versions on my pc.

trex1989

Reaction score
i really just wanted those live wallpapers but im kinda new to this still waiting to get my key for the easy root app but ill look into these new roms u was talking about