(4-21) Jrummy's Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2 **5 Theme Choices**

JCo352

Reaction score
So I've had 2 random reboots today, and this is from having this Rom since it was released, with no problems. No new apps or anything. The only thing I've been doing out of the normal today, is playing music through headphones, think it's related?

bL33d

Reaction score
Downloading now gonna try the red. I swear all roms suck besides cyanogen there laggy. So hopeing this is smooth aswell. Am I the only one noticing lag on ese81 roms....?

Reaction score
Hrmm...ran the update for that icon and it said it was updating the icon...finished installing...then when i went to check it was still the stock icon. Any idea why that happened?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

xXxsYpHeRxXx

Reaction score
EDIT: Just checked the app in my update.zip and noticed I forgot to add the icon in one of the folders.. wow! .. reuploaded and I'm crossing my fingers that this will work. It's the same link as above.

hmm.. weird w/ the icon.. It should work.

in terminal type

su
ls /data/app

let me know if you see a com.google.maps.apk (forgot the whole name).

OK, the update worked. Icon change to the way it was. :)
I went to terminal and did not see anything related to google maps, wierd I thought but.... So far so good! dancedroid

JCo352

Reaction score
Just had another random reboot, this time I wasn't listening to any music. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the kernel, because I've run this kernel forever, and it's not even overclocked to the max.Hmmmmmm

bL33d

Reaction score
use psdroid kernels. i got reboot with bekit on this rom. its perfect with p3droid 1ghz

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
Just had another random reboot, this time I wasn't listening to any music. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the kernel, because I've run this kernel forever, and it's not even overclocked to the max.Hmmmmmm

had the same problems 2days ago, but when i tried reverting back to v0.5 the problem was gone.... my droid + jrummy's remix = dancedroid

JCo352

Reaction score
use psdroid kernels. i got reboot with bekit on this rom. its perfect with p3droid 1ghz

I was thinking about trying P3droid kernels, it's just weird because I've been using bekit's with this rom since it came out.

JCo352

Reaction score
Well I'm using P3Droid's kernel, it is fast(16.111 MFLOPS) but I just got another random reboot.

bL33d

Reaction score
ah dang not sure then im not getting random reboots with p3droid kernel. u wipe data/cache/system when u installed this rom... u try running at 800mhz and see if u get reboots....

Zepplin76

Reaction score

I was thinking about trying P3droid kernels, it's just weird because I've been using bekit's with this rom since it came out.

I have noticed anything ese81 Based seem to have an issue with headphones and also in my case using aux on car with headphone wire. Random reboots that sometimes skip/fast bootanimation. Ese81 stock with root currently running bekit 7slot 800 and just had with last.fm recommended selections. I have actually tried every Rom with every kernal from bekit n p3 . I just greatly prefer jrummys cyanogen mod. Best bet is bluetooth it to headphones or hope it gets fixed somewhere somehow. Currently i am trying to work on this myself as a refresher to development of any sort. Feel free to NOT count on my ability as i already doubt myself but hence the knowledge of issue. :)