(4-21) Jrummy's Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2 **5 Theme Choices**

smacinskyjr

Reaction score

VetteKlr

Reaction score
Read the opening page. it says on there. what makes you fall out of love with it.

Well obviously I am over looking it or I would not have asked

you could always go to your applications and uninstall it. or go to the market and do the same.

I could.... If that was an option, but it's not. Nice try tho.

Hmmmm No handcent....
5fb225f2.jpg

hmmm... lets look deeper
63d193f2.jpg

oh look there you are...
f549953b.jpg

Oh snap.... No uninstall.... Just my luck
17a62b6b.jpg

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
remove handcent:

su
mountsys
rm /system/app/Handcent.apk

I am uploaded updated scripts, goodies, and boot animations to rom manager right now. A rmhandcent script will be included.

Pinja

Reaction score
OK does anyone have a way to have the Android guy for your app launcher button running the regular Helix Launcher (not Helix 2)?

snap20100426212326.png

hacku

Reaction score
Any idea what's causing the random reboots? I really want to go back to the red ROM... :(

longrifle325

Reaction score
record audio not working?

I can no longer "record audio" and attach it to either stock mms or handcent. When I attempt to on handcent nothinh happens and on stock mms I get this error:
The application messaging
(Process com.android.mms)
Has stopped unexpectedly.
Please try again

Cyan V.07...have tried wiping cache as well, been messing with this for several days trying to get it to work. Even w/out running any scripts to delete apps it doesn't work....
I just liked the convience of replying to text w/voice recording while driving.....

Jrummy, other then that this ROM kicks as#!!! Thanks!!

chris420o

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with pandora??...I mean the fn thing freezes everytime for me...I really wanna remove n redl or upgrade it but I don't want to lose the widget themed...jrummy u think if possible u can send me the res folder for ur theme so I can upgrade n retheeme or is that asking to much? Lol

chris420o

Reaction score
Any idea what's causing the random reboots? I really want to go back to the red ROM... :(

I droped back from oc at 1200(which I never do) to 1000 and I've only reboot once when a million things were going on on my phone and IMHO there is zero speed difference

chris420o

Reaction score
OK does anyone have a way to have the Android guy for your app launcher button running the regular Helix Launcher (not Helix 2)?

snap20100426212326.png

Working on it will have it here ton or def tom sorry been lazy lol

chris420o

Reaction score
Fyi Facebook contact pictures tips...if they aren't all loading try to load their fb and pictures tab n see...also try syncing all contacts scroll through ur contacts then go back to just sync current contacts...if that doesn't work log off fb then log back on....the latter worked for me n this was always my biggest beef with new roms n flashin n such....hope this helps

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fyi Facebook contact pictures tips...if they aren't all loading try to load their fb and pictures tab n see...also try syncing all contacts scroll through ur contacts then go back to just sync current contacts...if that doesn't work log off fb then log back on....the latter worked for me n this was always my biggest beef with new roms n flashin n such....hope this helps

Thank you for this..

Also, don't use my new scripts off rom manager right now.. I wrote the update-script wrong and you most likely will loose su permissions. I re-uploaded to github so I don't think the new things will show anyway.

spygame

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with pandora??...I mean the fn thing freezes everytime for me...I really wanna remove n redl or upgrade it but I don't want to lose the widget themed...jrummy u think if possible u can send me the res folder for ur theme so I can upgrade n retheeme or is that asking to much? Lol

I am... but I don't think is the ROM. I removed Pandora and installed it from the market again and the issue it's still there! Not sure if I'm paranoiac or what but I get the feeling 3G connection gets dropped every now and then.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone want to test the new scripts? People were having issues with su permissions after flashing them but I updated my update-script and I think it will work. I want to test it before posting on rom manager though.