OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Works ok. Except I get a error message "mount: mounting /dev/block/mtdblock4 on /system failed :device or resource busy" whenever I use certain scripts like enablejit. Most of the "add" scripts work though. Thanks for the rom. Hope this info is useful.

Using blue theme@1ghz.

Even though you got that error jit is most likely still enabled. Check your build.prop and if it says dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit then jit is enabled.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So...kinda wierd...i applied the 'fontzegoe' script and when it rebooted the font was the same and a couple of my icons were different...

I'm running the blue themed 5.0.5.7 rom at 1.1ghz....

Thats' very strange. I checked the script and it seems correct to me.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
so...kinda wierd...i applied the 'fontzegoe' script and when it rebooted the font was the same and a couple of my icons were different...

I'm running the blue themed 5.0.5.7 rom at 1.1ghz....

thats' very strange. I checked the script and it seems correct to me.

it's all good...thanx and as always i love the roms....

One question: Do you think you could add the htc themed 3d launcher to a rom build in the future...i like the sense ui style botton dock bar....just a thought

Isaiah

Reaction score
Great job again jrummy!
is there anyway to get the old market icon back? I'm not such a fan of the new one.

Reaction score
Just a note for me I did the update.zip method and did not remove helix launcher 2 before doing it and I got continuous force closures from "launcher" after updating, so you may want to remove helix launcher 2 if your using it before updating

I really wish I could get helix2 working on this build but the dev who made it has to fix it. Same thig with nexus mod. Good note for anyone not wiping data and has helix2 though.

Yup, and it seems that with this build I can finally receive picture messages =)

I am very pleased and happy with it, great work jrummy

tdog7879

Reaction score
Are there any cons to this rom ? Just curious cause im running 5.0.4 and its rock soild..and I like to do a clean install on every rom ...just wanted to get your opinions before iIinstall and have to everything all over again....thanks

maxoc

Reaction score
Are there any cons to this rom ? Just curious cause im running 5.0.4 and its rock soild..and I like to do a clean install on every rom ...just wanted to get your opinions before iIinstall and have to everything all over again....thanks

or dont do a clean install because these are built to update upon each other?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just realized I forgot to skin facebook with the cyan theme.. Did I miss that in other themes?

edit: nevermind.. it is skinned.. I'm retarded.

Last edited:

jmackxiii

Reaction score
If i ran the add3dmusic and then want to uninstall it. How would i go about doing so?

jev

Reaction score

I haven't found one bad thing about this rom. It's been rock solid and the cyan version is beautiful. It's safe to say for me that I'll be sticking with jrummy's roms for a while.:icon_ banana:

smacinskyjr

Reaction score
Is any one else having the issue of the 5.0.5.7 version being even more of a battery hog? I have the Seidio 2600 mah battery and i am going through over 10% battery life an hour. I didnt have this much of a battery issue on Jrummy's last version of this rom. I love all the features of koush's rom, and Jrummy's version is the only one I would think of using. He really make a very nicely polished finished product. But I cant have my extended battery going dead before the day is out. For example on Pete's BB V0.9 my battery will last 2 days, thats 2 days and nights before I would charge it. I was just curious to see if others were having this issue?

StingRay

Reaction score
If i ran the add3dmusic and then want to uninstall it. How would i go about doing so?

can you go to settings>applications then select app then click uninstall?
it does not give me that option

must have installed as a system app then....you may be able to go directly to the system/app file folder with Root Explorer, mount as R/O and delete....

not sure though if that would cause any problems as opposed to using an adb shell command.....