(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

LdaSense420

Reaction score
alrite me again...i type SU in capitals and it says permission denied...if i type it in small lettering, it goes to a # sign then when i type in a script, it says not found....

What version did you download? blue? cyan? or green?

i honestly dunt know...i used rom manager and saw cya 5.0.5.7 as the latest and downloaded it from there...oh im also using buuf theme...dunno if that makes a diff...

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
alrite me again...i type SU in capitals and it says permission denied...if i type it in small lettering, it goes to a # sign then when i type in a script, it says not found....

i honestly dunt know...i used rom manager and saw cya 5.0.5.7 as the latest and downloaded it from there...oh im also using buuf theme...dunno if that makes a diff...

Oh.. you have to install my rom to have the scripts. Read the instructions on my first page on how to install the rom (it's very easy). I am planning on putting my rom on rom manager soon.

LdaSense420

Reaction score

Oh.. you have to install my rom to have the scripts. Read the instructions on my first page on how to install the rom (it's very easy). I am planning on putting my rom on rom manager soon.

so the cya rom i downloaded from rom manager isnt your rom? i was so confused a minute ago a crack head cuda conned me out my last dollar...but now i THINK i understand...cyanogen is mod by itself and what u did was make ur own version of it? and i jus realized i may have made the biggest fool of myself and im sorry...

Last edited:

Isaiah

Reaction score
Do we have to wipe if we're coming from v0.4?

johnnyvol

Reaction score

I didn't and all is fine. I was coming from Jrummy's remix 0.4 though, not a straight Cyanogen ROM.

Jrummy's ROM's work for me better than any others'. Thanks for all you do JR!

Isaiah

Reaction score

I didn't and all is fine. I was coming from Jrummy's remix 0.4 though, not a straight Cyanogen ROM.

Jrummy's ROM's work for me better than any others'. Thanks for all you do JR!

interesting. And ditto on his working better. Are there any risks in not wiping?

Venomous2005

Reaction score
Hey Jrummy just wanted to update you. Rom is working flawlessly have jit and bekits 1.2lv kernel haven't had a single FC. I do have a question in regards to wifi now. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but before es81 if I turned on wifi 3g stayed on. Now if I turn on wifi it automatically disconnects my 3g. Its no big deal just wanted information on it. Thanks for everything rom is rnning wonderfully!

triplecrown

Reaction score
I decided to use helix launcher exclusively so i deleted the launcher and launcher2 by scripts. I noticed before I did that though they all had different wallpapers. (not live ones) Now i have only one pic in the wallpaper gallery. How do i get all those wallpapers back from the other launchers??? There were some great ones in there!

tdog7879

Reaction score
Is just the cyanomod theme the only one with the batt.% in the battery icon or all of the themes like this?...

Thanks

Reaction score
Just a note for me I did the update.zip method and did not remove helix launcher 2 before doing it and I got continuous force closures from "launcher" after updating, so you may want to remove helix launcher 2 if your using it before updating

gmony01

Reaction score
Works ok. Except I get a error message "mount: mounting /dev/block/mtdblock4 on /system failed :device or resource busy" whenever I use certain scripts like enablejit. Most of the "add" scripts work though. Thanks for the rom. Hope this info is useful.

Using blue theme@1ghz.

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So...kinda wierd...i applied the 'fontzegoe' script and when it rebooted the font was the same and a couple of my icons were different...

I'm running the blue themed 5.0.5.7 rom at 1.1ghz....

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just a note for me I did the update.zip method and did not remove helix launcher 2 before doing it and I got continuous force closures from "launcher" after updating, so you may want to remove helix launcher 2 if your using it before updating

I really wish I could get helix2 working on this build but the dev who made it has to fix it. Same thig with nexus mod. Good note for anyone not wiping data and has helix2 though.