3G Enhancements?

King Nothing

Reaction score
I know when the Thunderbolts update comes out that it will have 'enhancements' for 3G...what does that mean?

My assumption is that the 3G will be improved because as of right now I am getting between 300-1500Kbps download and that pretty much sucks, haha. I'm assuming that 3G enhancements will mean better download speeds closer to 3500-5000Kbps?

Also, has anyone heard anything on when the update will be released since its been pushed back?

kparks

Reaction score
I know when the Thunderbolts update comes out that it will have 'enhancements' for 3G...what does that mean?

My assumption is that the 3G will be improved because as of right now I am getting between 300-1500Kbps download and that pretty much sucks, haha. I'm assuming that 3G enhancements will mean better download speeds closer to 3500-5000Kbps?

Also, has anyone heard anything on when the update will be released since its been pushed back?

Nope nothing has been announce and I'm pissed... One day ill get 4G then the next day I get no data at all and im standing in the same exact spot so I reboot and still no data for the 4 hours I'm there Wtf.. then go back the next day and bam 4G again .. I'm im in a good area right off of I95 they need to straightn this out

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tycedeano

Reaction score
I agree. I was thinking about buying a second TB for my wife, but they're really starting to peeve me off with their lack of support for this phone so I'm holding off.

Last edited by a moderator:

kparks

Reaction score
I'm im in a good area right off of I95 they need to straightn this out

Where off of I95?

I'm right outside of d.c I live in new carrollton md. And I just got the update and its still not getting good data and my buddy is having the same problem its like the data does what it wants. he was in my truck the other day and we were on route 5 branch ave. a main road and I had no data and he had 4G then we pulled into McDonald's and I got 4G and all he was getting was 1x then some days I can drive the same route and get no data at all..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums