.320 .340? how do i get there from .15?

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Wondering what the easiest and safest method of going from build .15 to .340 is. also would rubix 1.9 run on .340? Thanks guys dancedroid

Reaction score
Wondering what the easiest and safest method of going from build .15 to .340 is. also would rubix 1.9 run on .340? Thanks guys dancedroid

I haven't heard the answer to that yet.

I suppose you could try to go back to stock, take the OTA, then try to install the 1.90 "leaked" version of rubix.

TBH hasn't released an update path but it's supposed to be today.

Edit: I'm personally going to sit tight with .320 and 1.9 until someone tells me what i should do.

teh_g

Reaction score
I will also be waiting for a good way to move from .15 to .340 without stock. I know I don't have my stock image anymore :(

OP
S

Shadows9909

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to .320 from the TBH leak because i've heard that TBH is supposed to be releasing a path from .320 to .340 pretty soon. I also have a stock nandroid somewhere, would it be easier to hop back to that and just take the OTA? My only question then would the .320 version for rubix work on .340?

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to .320 from the TBH leak because i've heard that TBH is supposed to be releasing a path from .320 to .340 pretty soon. I also have a stock nandroid somewhere, would it be easier to hop back to that and just take the OTA? My only question then would the .320 version for rubix work on .340?

I don't think we know any of that yet.
I'm sitting tight where I am until drod has some suggestions about how to proceed to .340.

TBH did say they were providing a way to get to .340 from .320 so if you upgrade you should be OK at some point

I think the general consensus is that the 1.90 leaks should work with .340 but i'm not sure anyone has confirmed that.

OP
S

Shadows9909

Reaction score
I have the tbh app and I think the path that I am going to take is update.zip to .320 and then sbf to .340... I am going to stay at .15 with my gorgeous themed rubix 1.9 until we get some news from drod because as of now there is no confirmation that the rubix 1.9 leak version will work with .340 and there is no real reason to upgrade at this point.

colchiro

Reaction score
I have the tbh app and I think the path that I am going to take is update.zip to .320 and then sbf to .340... I am going to stay at .15 with my gorgeous themed rubix 1.9 until we get some news from drod because as of now there is no confirmation that the rubix 1.9 leak version will work with .340 and there is no real reason to upgrade at this point.

You're going to wait and update later, when an applicable rom is available, I assume?

OP
S

Shadows9909

Reaction score

You're going to wait and update later, when an applicable rom is available, I assume?

Yeah, I really don't want to be stuck without my rubix ;) I will go ahead and do it if 1.9 is confirmed to work on it...i want to get this over with as soon as possible as I know that all future roms are going to require it...

Reaction score
OP
S

Shadows9909

Reaction score
How to manually apply Android 2.2.1 for the Droid X | Android Central
AC has the update.zip for folks that are still on 2.3.15

Thanks! And do I need to be on stock rom to flash this or can I just format and mount system and apply it?

If you are on stock that should work....
I really don't know...
i'm on leak and i wanna try....but i don't feel like sbfing tonight if it doesn't work :D

I don't think that you will be able to use that update as it is the official update to upgrade from.15 - .340... I think you will have to use tbh's .340 to get there if you are already on the leak..

Reaction score
Thanks! And do I need to be on stock rom to flash this or can I just format and mount system and apply it?

If you are on stock that should work....
I really don't know...
i'm on leak and i wanna try....but i don't feel like sbfing tonight if it doesn't work :D

I don't think that you will be able to use that update as it is the official update to upgrade from.15 - .340... I think you will have to use tbh's .340 to get there if you are already on the leak..

yeah...tbh is suggesting you sbf up to .340 with their system only sbf from .320, just downloaded it

drod said the .320 leak of 1.90 should work
project for tomorrow after a morning of meetings.

droidxchat

Reaction score
not trying to knock the OP here... but drod's section of these forums is starting to get filled with the same questions over and over.... sifting through these forums is getting harder