[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

Twohawks

Reaction score
Maybe something is wrong with my browser but I can't find a download link at all for this ROM. Shouldn't it be in the first post? I click on the "download" image and just get a .png that pops up. WTF?

Shadyman

Reaction score
Hello all, first post here. Nice to meet you. I just rooted my Rezound and am new to the whole process, but I'm learning and absorbing knowledge very quickly. My question though is a simple one: How exactly do I download this ROM? I'm probably overlooking the link on the original post. Thanks again, and embrace technology.

Shadyman

Reaction score
Nevermind, nevermind. I realized I needed to go to Scott's website. I've got it now.

Sweet. I'm pumped.

jcmeyer26

Reaction score
So how do I get the vibration when I type to stop vibrating its driving me nuts please help

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
So how do I get the vibration when I type to stop vibrating its driving me nuts please help

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Go under settings -> Language & input -> whatever keyboard you use -> uncheck vibration

EVSP

Reaction score
Rooted today and never gave another ROM a second look - been running this one for a few hours now and it's saweeeeet! Thanks Scott! (and all the helpful peeps on this forum with awesome advice!) :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

gregkas

Reaction score
I don't know if im the only one but for the life of me I can't get the wifi tether to connect or show on the computer. It won't show on anything so I don't think its the laptop. I have selected router fix, galaxy nexus 4g as instructed..am I missing something else?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if im the only one but for the life of me I can't get the wifi tether to connect or show on the computer. It won't show on anything so I don't think its the laptop. I have selected router fix, galaxy nexus 4g as instructed..am I missing something else?

Nope are you on CleanROM? Just to double check, you chose the Galaxy Nexus CDMA profile correct?

cyberfox

Reaction score
I did notice there are three different versions of this ROM on the site (Standard, Developer, Professional). Was just curious what the differences were. (Very possible I may have overlooked)

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I did notice there are three different versions of this ROM on the site (Standard, Developer, Professional). Was just curious what the differences were. (Very possible I may have overlooked)

I'm not sure about Standard and Pro because I haven't taken a good look at them to know the difference, but Developer is Senseless.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
And awesome. Very fast. Except that Apex is a very laggy launcher.

I went right back to Nova. I like Nova because it's fast and simple. I don't need my launcher to have bells & whistles...if I did, I'd use Sense.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question.
I've been holding off on flashing a ROM on my Rezound but I've decided to go ahead and do it.
But, the instructions say to go to recovery first, flash the ROM, then the kernel if fastboot.
But, when I boot my phone up into fastboot, it always immediately tries to install a kernel rather than just letting me choose
So how can I go about installing the ROM first?

EDIT: Never mind. Should've just checked it out before posting. Got it now.

EDIT 2: Wow, I'm really impressed. This ROM is nice.

Last edited: