[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
cr2.png

CR-ICSE-3.7.png

Team Shake n Bake Transparency Pack
Now included on the SD Card in the CleanROM Folder after you flash the ROM!
CR ICS-Trans-Shakenabke.png

about.png

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Verizon Stock ROM Leak of Ice Cream Sandwich!
All HTC and Google Apps are up to date as of 3/6/2012. ROM is de-odexed and based on Leaked RUU 3.11.605.1
All functions are working to include Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Face Lock, VZW Hotspot, Group Messaging, No Blue Flicker, etc!

features.png

Removed VZW Bloat!
Custom Tweaks App! See post #2 for all custom tweaks features!
Transparency Pack on the SD Card!
Performance and Battery Enhancements!
ES File Explorer
WiFi Tether
Battery Icon with Percent
Super Extended Quick Settings
No Location Icon

changes.png

Added: Audio Loudness fix
Added: Minor Performance Tweaks
Updated: Custom Edition Tweaks Package by Jan! Now includes Overscroll Colors, Recent Apps Toggle, MMS Screen On, Selectable Lockscren!
Updated: Custom Boot Animtaion
Updated: Google Maps, Market -> Play
Changed: Trans Pack is now divided into App Drawer and Pulldown. Pulldown does not have recent apps!

installation.png

Place ROM on SD Card
Reboot to recovery
Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
Flash ROM
ROM will boot to fastboot when installation is complete
Press Power to install the kernel / boot.img
Reboot
Profit!

notes.png

Data Arrows do not work

tether.png

Start Application
Go to Settings
Select Device Type -> Galaxy Nexus LTE
Select Change Setup-Method -> netd (master)
Select Enable WiFi-Encryption -> Your Choice
Select Routing Fix
Start Tether and allow Root

thanks.png

dsixda - JoelZ9614 - j4n87 - drellisdee - Con24 - racinwarrior - lrod0175
sbryan12144 and QD2DC and the rest of Team Shake n Bake!

MD5.png

099E909580210522BAD8108269487428​

Last edited:
OP
scrosler

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
tweaks.png

Statusbar Tweaks
Hide and Reorder Quicksetting
Quick quicksettings toggle: If no notification to clear will show Quicksettings
Hide WiFi Config
Hide Specific Notifications Icons: Alarm / GPS / Bluetooth / WiFi / Data / Headset / Volume
Battery Tweaks with MIUI Battery bar
Clock Options
Recent Apps Toggle

Sense Tweaks
Smooth Rosie Tweaks
Toggle Unlock animation
Toggle 5 Column App Drawer
Toggle Paginated App Drawer

Lockscreen Tweaks
AOSP Lock Screen toggle
Custom Carrier Caption
Toggle Menu Key to Unlock

Misc Tweaks
Phone Info menu
Capacitive Back light Settings
Selectable Overscroll Colors

Advanced Tweaks
Fix permissions
Zipalaign apks
Mount system rw/ro
Wipe Battery stats
Wipe cache/dalvik

Please dont Kang my Tweaks APK! If you want a custom APK talk to Jan. He made this for me!

Last edited:

Insidious

Reaction score
Yes! Now I won't brick myself XD. Good work Scott.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
scrosler

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
Yes! Now I won't brick myself XD. Good work Scott.

Dont worry, this is a hard device to brick. You may soft brick, which is usally an easy fix. To my limited knowledge a hard brick has not been achieved yet, lol

Insidious

Reaction score
Dont worry, this is a hard device to brick. You may soft brick, which is usally an easy fix. To my limited knowledge a hard brick has not been achieved yet, lol

That's a good thing then :).

chin2334

Reaction score
Ok I installed the ics clean Rom but there is no teether app and when I install one it does not work...
*ok I reinstalled it and have the teether app now but my laptop does not see it. Help

Last edited:

mjones73

Reaction score
Is there any way to force this rom to re-download my apps? The process is working fine in CleanRom 1.6.5, couldn't get it to download them with this one.

JTAC

Reaction score
Loving these ROMs. No force closes or any issues. I came from a Nexus to Rezound and little attention to details like the lock screen and recently opened apps is very detailed and accurate.

2012-02-07_14-37-12.png

2012-02-07_14-38-12.png

HardlyClerkin

Reaction score
Bookmarked for later use, I am ready too root just was waiting for a good ROM. Now to figure out the best guide to root this phone! Looks a littler harder to root than my Droid 1

Insidious

Reaction score
Aawwww yeeeaahhh finally finished downloading! So just so I don't repeat Saturday. I just flash this in Amon Ra, and hit reboot system. It then preceeds to boot into hboot to install the kernel. Once done I'm ready to rock? And this is updated for the latest Rez update? I know I talked to Scott about this but I just need even more assurance. Thanks.

JTAC

Reaction score
Aawwww yeeeaahhh finally finished downloading! So just so I don't repeat Saturday. I just flash this in Amon Ra, and hit reboot system. It then preceeds to boot into hboot to install the kernel. Once done I'm ready to rock? And this is updated for the latest Rez update? I know I talked to Scott about this but I just need even more assurance. Thanks.

That is how I installed the ROM and kernel. Haven't played around with the kernel settings yet. Battery life...for me is a bit longer. But then again, I use my phone heavily.

Said it before...will say it again. If this is a sign of things to come...then I am sticking with SCOTTS ROMs. Will only get better. I look forward to it. Lock screen doesn't let me activate camera when selecting it. Other than that. LIKE it a lot!!!

mjones73

Reaction score

It's based on the latest Ice Cream Sandwich leak which is a test build from HTC, not the finished product. The recent OTA updates are for Gingerbread. Scott has done a real nice job cleaning up the leak.

Last edited:

Insidious

Reaction score
It's based on the latest Ice Cream Sandwich leak which looks like a test build from HTC, not the finished product. The recent OTA updates are for Gingerbread. Scott has done a real nice job cleaning up the leak.

I know, but he had to update it due to a mainver issue with the OTA and the Rom.

mjones73

Reaction score
I know, but he had to update it due to a mainver issue with the OTA and the Rom.

Ah yes he updated the main version to match the current OTA update to prevent issues.

mjones73

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and installed this rom today, so far so good. There's a couple apps that aren't apparently available for ICS yet but other then that it's running solid for me.