[ROM] [ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.0 [12/31/11] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 1.02.605.6

RVC

Reaction score
I just flashed this ROM and I really like it. Its fast and stable. Good work!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Dahg

Reaction score
working now

Have you tried barnacle yet? That one has worked for me..

I reflashed it - wiping all. I restored my apps but now I got this weird add that keeps poping up in the notifications bar at the top... telling me I won some crap...

anyone know how to kill those adds?

Thanks again

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reflashed it - wiping all. I restored my apps but now I got this weird add that keeps poping up in the notifications bar at the top... telling me I won some crap...

anyone know how to kill those adds?

Thanks again

AirPush Detector in Market will find the culprit...

Dahg

Reaction score
That worked. Thanx for the help!

Sent from my REZound!! You wish you had this!!

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Hey All.
Just wondering if this Dev has worked at all with the notifications LEDs, like not flashing when charging or flashing different colors.
That's my biggest complaint with the Rezound other than battery life which, I hope was solved with the purchase of the extended battery.

Thanks

B
Loving my rooted bloatfree Rezound!

hoboX10

Reaction score
Does this still have backup assistant and those few useful Verizon addins?

Also does anyone know if the Sony Bravia Engine actually makes a difference for the phone's screen?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does this still have backup assistant and those few useful Verizon addins?

Also does anyone know if the Sony Bravia Engine actually makes a difference for the phone's screen?

Yes and Yes, well, sorta for the Sony Bravia Engine, the screen overall looks great and probably won't notice much, when I ran this ROM I did notice a bit of more smoothness and such over stock but like I said, its already pretty smooth and anything else won't be noticed much.

This is a very solid ROM, and I do believe they are working on an update (no ETA though).

hoboX10

Reaction score
Yes and Yes, well, sorta for the Sony Bravia Engine, the screen overall looks great and probably won't notice much, when I ran this ROM I did notice a bit of more smoothness and such over stock but like I said, its already pretty smooth and anything else won't be noticed much.

This is a very solid ROM, and I do believe they are working on an update (no ETA though).

Awesome thanks. I'll probably be installing this soon

jchammer123

Reaction score
So I just installed this rom and am impressed.

I really wanted to post this and say that I loved the text when the rom is installing, lmao!!!!

jchammer123

Reaction score
One question though, is there a way to get the haptic vibration back on the softkeys at the bottom?

Volkaru

Reaction score
Slightly noob question incoming... Is it possible to overclock and use both cores with this ROM and the stock kernel? Or will I have to get Ziggy's Kernel to do any over/underclocking, or delete the mpdecision file? Also, is Ziggy's kernel still giving people issues with this ROM? Or is it fine to flash? I finally decided to unlock etc. And even after extensive reading, a few things still aren't 100% clear to me.

JTAC

Reaction score
Flashed this ROM yesterday. There is a Wi-Fi error with it in the power control widget. Keys at bottom of phone do not vibrate, locks up and best of all. It deleted all my SD card content after I flashed it. When I flashed Scott's ROMs before this...all my SD card content was there.

jchammer123

Reaction score
Flashed this ROM yesterday. There is a Wi-Fi error with it in the power control widget. Keys at bottom of phone do not vibrate, locks up and best of all. It deleted all my SD card content after I flashed it. When I flashed Scott's ROMs before this...all my SD card content was there.

I've heard of roms erasing ad card content but haven't had it happen.

I found this out the hard way, if you used Scotts ROM then it probably changed the main version on your phone. Scotts ROM is based on the version after the Verizon update. This ROM is based on the old version. I was unable to fix it, so I had to stick with a ROM that was based on the newer version i.e. Scotts ROM.