[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

Insidious

Reaction score
probably not sorry. i just dont get why it isnt working. i loaded the gingerbread img and it tried to load and still got main version is older, check the thread and their saying that the problem that im currently experiencing has been fixed with ics clean 2.3, but that is what i downloaded and flash. just really dont know what to do.

Okay I'll have to think about this... What ROM were you on? Were you on the latest OTA? Sorry if you mentioned that earlier. Also, are you able to get into recovery, and perform normal operations like wiping data and installing .zip files?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

chained22

Reaction score
Okay I'll have to think about this... What ROM were you on? Were you on the latest OTA? Sorry if you mentioned that earlier. Also, are you able to get into recovery, and perform normal operations like wiping data and installing .zip files?

the rom that i was previously on was ineffabilis ics alpha build, i have never used scotts roms, and im able to get into recovery and perform everything. the only thing i have noticed is that on this rom it states that you have to do a factory rest(which i assume is from the bootloader), every time i hit "factory rest" it just sends me to clockwork recovery(oh im using clockwork touch-if that helps at all)

Insidious

Reaction score
the rom that i was previously on was ineffabilis ics alpha build, i have never used scotts roms, and im able to get into recovery and perform everything. the only thing i have noticed is that on this rom it states that you have to do a factory rest(which i assume is from the bootloader), every time i hit "factory rest" it just sends me to clockwork recovery(oh im using clockwork touch-if that helps at all)

Okay what I think happened is that 2.3 was based on the stock mainver. Infebillis was probably based on the old ota and when it updated the mainver to the ics kernel. So when you installed 2.3 the mainver was already on ics not the ota. Try downloading mik miks aosp ics rom and try flashing that. It can be found on xda and mikmik forums.

chained22

Reaction score
Okay what I think happened is that 2.3 was based on the stock mainver. Infebillis was probably based on the old ota and when it updated the mainver to the ics kernel. So when you installed 2.3 the mainver was already on ics not the ota. Try downloading mik miks aosp ics rom and try flashing that. It can be found on xda and mikmik forums.

so i put ineffabilis 2.3 alpha build back on and its working perfect, so how do i put scotts on from here

Last edited:

JTAC

Reaction score
how did he get this lock screen and ICS apps running menu?

The lockscreen on mine just appeared like that. My friends installed this ROM and don't have the same lockscreen.

As for the recent apps....just hold down home and it will display. To remove your recent apps...swipe the thumbnails to the right.

arbs27

Reaction score
You have to manually install the ics lockscreen in fastboot.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a zip for flashing and a link. I would love it

The ICS lock screen is buried under Sense. You have to remove the lockscreens and homepersonalize.apk and you'll get the ICS lock screen after a reboot. Basically most if not all of AOSP ICS is buried under Sense. Certain applications have also been themed to match Sense so without swapping applications with true ICS ones you'll always get the Sense version. Scott also has a Senseless ROM if you want that AOSP look/feel.

JTAC

Reaction score
Anyone wanting the ICS lockscreen, follow these easy steps.

Download Root Manager from market.

Open it.

Go to "system".

Go to "app".

Scroll down to "HTC lockscreen".

Rename "HTC lockscreen from .apk to .bak"

Should say "HTClockscreen.bak"

Click "ok".

Done.

bgechka9

Reaction score
ok im also kind of new to this. So when i rooted my rezound i already created a backup without even looking at this rom before. Now what if i want to restore that backup, what do i have to do?

OP
scrosler

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
The ICS lock screen is buried under Sense. You have to remove the lockscreens and homepersonalize.apk and you'll get the ICS lock screen after a reboot. Basically most if not all of AOSP ICS is buried under Sense. Certain applications have also been themed to match Sense so without swapping applications with true ICS ones you'll always get the Sense version. Scott also has a Senseless ROM if you want that AOSP look/feel.

Smith, long time no talk!

ok im also kind of new to this. So when i rooted my rezound i already created a backup without even looking at this rom before. Now what if i want to restore that backup, what do i have to do?

At a minumum you are going to need to manually re-flash the boot.img file that was created with your Nandroid. Other than that you should be fine.

I have a tool on my site called "CleanFLASH" that will aid you in the flashing of boot.img.

-Scott

bgechka9

Reaction score
Smith, long time no talk!

At a minumum you are going to need to manually re-flash the boot.img file that was created with your Nandroid. Other than that you should be fine.

I have a tool on my site called "CleanFLASH" that will aid you in the flashing of boot.img.

-Scott

So should i first flash the boot image from the backup and then do the nandroid restore?

x25064

Reaction score
I have a delay when I select options from menus. There's also a bit of keyboard lag every now and then. Other than that the from runs pretty well. Wish it was a little more lag free but I came from a nexus so its still an adjustment for me.

Thanks for the work Scott. Any future developments for senseless ICS? Also is it possible to include ICS keyboard in future releases?

cubssuck1908

Reaction score
Awesome ROM...great work here!

One question, the Android market has started to FC on me after a few days. I've tried rebooting with no luck. :(

It only happens when i try to go you "my apps". I can download and install as no problem, but if i try to update an app, it closes.

Aaaaand then it started magically working again.

Props to the developer (team) that made this ROM. Still awesome that I was able to get my Rezound unlocked, rooted, and ROMed in only a few hours after getting it.

Last edited: