[ROM] [ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.0 [12/31/11] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 1.02.605.6

MattHenson20

Reaction score
Wil do, thank God for forums, I was about 2 hours from flashing this bad boy, whew

Sent from my Rezound OC'ed and UV'ed runnin BAMF

gregf

Reaction score
Wil do, thank God for forums, I was about 2 hours from flashing this bad boy, whew

Yeah, I learned the hard way as well. I don't think I lost anything critical that I can't recover though. It would have been nice if the OP explained more clearly that this would format /sdcard as well.

So I must know.. what tool did you use to undervolt? Everything I have seen so far detects the voltage incorrectly by an order of magnitude. So a 25 mV adjustment is actually a 25 uV adjustment (1000x smaller). And AnTuTu insists that you adjust by small increments rather than type in a number. Thanks.

MattHenson20

Reaction score
I use Antutu, Underclocked to 1.2 GHz, everything undervolted by 50

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Yeah, I learned the hard way as well. I don't think I lost anything critical that I can't recover though. It would have been nice if the OP explained more clearly that this would format /sdcard as well.

So I must know.. what tool did you use to undervolt? Everything I have seen so far detects the voltage incorrectly by an order of magnitude. So a 25 mV adjustment is actually a 25 uV adjustment (1000x smaller). And AnTuTu insists that you adjust by small increments rather than type in a number. Thanks.

There really isn't anything to worry about flashing any roms, as long as you move the important items to your EXTERNAL SD CARD before you flash. Every time you wipe data/cache, it will clear your internal memory. It's a part of flashing. You need to be aware of this and transfer your items before wiping.

You can change settings in TB, to select your ext card before you do a backup, instead of the defaulted internal one. Things like pictures and music downloads are also sent to internal memory, but you can change those in their perspective settings as well or transfer those files as well. I realized this before I flashed and didn't have an issue, since wiping data/cache, doesn't wipe your external card. After you flash a rom, you'll need to go back and change your settings again, to backup/download to external SD card to avoid this from happening again. Thanks to whomever made the 32GB SD Card!!!
Better luck next time.

OP
Newtoroot

Newtoroot

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
How's the Rom running guys?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Running great so far. Been running since release day. Battery life doesn't seem as good as the stock ROM but its not too bad, not a bid issue for me.

Smooth and fast and only had it lock up on me once (fixed with a restart). All in all this ROM is pretty solid and I'm enjoying for it sure.

The one major issue I did have and still not sure if its ROM related or not... my phone died on me late last night, got home, put it on the charger, and this morning the phone would not turn on. Like it didn't charge at all. Luckily I had my spare battery fully charged. I wasn't using the stock charger (don't have one...) so I'll try a different charger later on.

Ja5on L

Reaction score
I actually receive my rezound tomorrow, after a Hard 3 months of issues with a Bionic. I look forward to flashing this in as soon as it is at full charge. This is my first HTC phone, the root process look's pretty in depth compared to the Moto version's but I am always up for some fun!

Thank you for the Rom!

Edit: Forgot, Do you need to download both of the files in the OP because the 2nd one just takes me to a webpage front page don't see a kernal to download there.

TIA

Last edited:

emarietta

Reaction score
so far total up time is 151 hours straight, and still running perfectly. after day and a half pretty heavy internet use at times i was down to 40% (extended battery) havent changed kernels or anything, so looks like ill be riding out this rom for a long time, just waiting patiently for a nice update to come with some more speed tweaks and cool new features!

OP
Newtoroot

Newtoroot

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
so far total up time is 151 hours straight, and still running perfectly. after day and a half pretty heavy internet use at times i was down to 40% (extended battery) havent changed kernels or anything, so looks like ill be riding out this rom for a long time, just waiting patiently for a nice update to come with some more speed tweaks and cool new features!

You won't be waiting to long

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You won't be waiting to long

Sweet, what I like to hear, looking forward to an update!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

markreif

Reaction score
Wifi Tether issue

Running Great THANKS!- one caveat - wifi tether starts,functions apparently without a hitch, but three devices - two laptoips and a rooted droid x - do not see the signal at all - any thoughts to anyone regarding a fix?

montu

Reaction score
Verizon Hotspot does not work (Use the included wireless tether application)

Verizon Hotspot does not work (Use the included wireless tether application) is this free can Verizon find it out
i try with my ipod it work just fine
thank you

Dahg

Reaction score
Running Great THANKS!- one caveat - wifi tether starts,functions apparently without a hitch, but three devices - two laptoips and a rooted droid x - do not see the signal at all - any thoughts to anyone regarding a fix?

I been experiencing the same problem. I tried a few different tether apps and still get the same results. Can someone point me to the tether apk used in this rom / and or a way to reinstall the tether app fresh to get it to work right?? otherwise. no probs with this ROM, it works fast (hopefully even faster with the new update).. I didnt want to wipe and reflash, it works real smooth, but I might do it just to get the wifi tether working right... thats crucial to me.

I came from the incredible(y) re-engineered rom and I love the work you guys do!

thank you and look forward to more! (and some cool themes)...

oh... one other question.. is there a way to get more icons on the screen? I saw someones screenshots that had more than the 4 per row... and was wondering how..?

thanks!