Reaction score
Hey i love 2012 tht was one of the funniest comedies I have seen since the last apocalypse and i hate Twilight everything about it and hate people that watch it almost as much as i dislike the Iphone

OP
M

Matth3w

Hey i love 2012 tht was one of the funniest comedies I have seen since the last apocalypse and i hate Twilight everything about it and hate people that watch it almost as much as i dislike the Iphone
I'm guessing your hate for punctuation ranks up there as well...

Mojo

Reaction score
Yeah... I agree 2012 was pretty bad. Twilight was not that bad. (Cannot believe I just said that) its definitely not a movie I'm gonna sit down and watch with my buddies... but I didn't mind watching it with my wife.

kaboyd

Reaction score
Boondock Saints 2 was good... Not on the same kick**s level as the first one, but sill good. Btw ricepuddin, nice avatar...

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Boondock Saints 2 was good... Not on the same kick**s level as the first one, but sill good. Btw ricepuddin, nice avatar...

I could not get past the FBI Agents terrible fake accent... And thank you :icon_ banana:

Sal

Reaction score
Into that twilight movie. worse than 2012 IMO.

Ugh. Hated them both with a huge passion. I'm ashamed for so many members of my gender that they are so oddly enthralled by that whole Twilight book/movie franchise...garbage. Bad acting, bad plots, worse than soap opera....

OP
M

Matth3w

Ugh. Hated them both with a huge passion. I'm ashamed for so many members of my gender that they are so oddly enthralled by that whole Twilight book/movie franchise...garbage. Bad acting, bad plots, worse than soap opera....
Vampires are like zombies...no matter how crappy, people are thrilled by them. Plus there is that whole gay emo movement. Perfect for the Twilight.

Sal

Reaction score

Vampires are like zombies...no matter how crappy, people are thrilled by them. Plus there is that whole gay emo movement. Perfect for the Twilight.

I think young women like the two girlie-boy actors in those Twilight movies. Not me. I'd prefer a mature, manly droid geek anytime! :heart:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didnt think it was too bad, just too long. Special effects were good in my opinion, the story just was not as full as I wanted...