2.1 Update

Frankiebonez

Reaction score
yea my girlfriend was a customer service rep at there corporate office, and her father was a general manager.... def can make 100K a year if you put in the time and effort, with retirement, great benefits, etc. These are New York wages as well. Dont know how they pay outta this state.

I'm actually hoping to possible get in there doing some IT stuff in the relatively near future.

windstrings

Reaction score
Although this is a bit off topic... if one was savvy with phones and techy stuff and didn't mind working hard, I'm sure they would move right up the latter in short order.

Back on topic.... many of the folks behind the counter don't even know what the term "firmware" means or is.... and when you do find a tech.... like any other profession, some are smart.. some are not.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bumping so we don't have another 5 threads on this....:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry hook ..... lol

I guess I got to realize that some people have a life and don't look in on this forum as regularly as you and I do. And ordinarily I don't complain about duplicate threads, but when they are on the same page I have a hard time understanding that.

Anyway, this won't be the last thread on this before 1/22. Nor will the other one we were just talking about.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry hook ..... lol

I guess I got to realize that some people have a life and don't look in on this forum as regularly as you and I do. And ordinarily I don't complain about duplicate threads, but when they are on the same page I have a hard time understanding that.

Anyway, this won't be the last thread on this before 1/22. Nor will the other one we were just talking about.
I try to give a simple answer to the duplicate threads and point them toward a singular thread... but sometimes my response only fuels further responses and perpetuates the whole problem! So let's simplify and say that all duplicates are my fault! LOL