2.1 Update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDroid

Reaction score
My 2.1 Update 1...Done

Using the Motorola Droid from Verizon...

Got my official notice of the 2.1 update for my Droid about an hour ago. Did the update and have been testing the browser, apps and phone for noticable differences...

Only 1 so far. The overall proformance of my Droid is now just a bit slower the before the update!

Still doing ongoing tests! "Droid Does", we'll see...

OP
RickDroid

RickDroid

Reaction score
Don't "fall off the deep end" just yet...the update is still new and I am doing some rigorous testing as we speak.

Installed 3 new apps, rebooted. Uninstelled the apps, rebooted. Overall performance is still a tad slower than before the update!

Still on-going testing! :icon_cool:

OP
RickDroid

RickDroid

Reaction score
All of my original apps, features and programs I had and running before the update are all still working fine and running smooth.

Again, the overall performance is still a bit slower!...sorry, but it is what it is at this point! :wink:

Hivoltage

Reaction score
Is there anyplace that describes the update.....what all is updated and how to use it. Not much good if you dont know what is updated. Like my wife, she has no idea!!!!

driftsucky

Reaction score
I've found that if you reboot your phone after the update, it runs fine. I rooted mine so I didn't have any problems with the 2.1 but two of my friends reported slow runnings after the update. I rebooted their phone and they've have no issues since. Phones are bone stock btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.