1% battery percentage Justice

Hobn

Reaction score
I used to have a 1% battery percentage on my lockscreen when charging, but now it's 10%. How can I get it back? I don't want to try to do a fresh install of Justice.

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
That's not it, I was talking about the charging percentage on the lock screen.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
whoops, sorry.

what about settings>lockscreen>widget options>always display battery status?

If that doesn't work, did you by chance apply a different theme for yoru phone where that could of changed it?

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
Nope, that just makes the 10% indicator show all the time. I didn't apply any custom themes, but I did replace the boot logo and animation, and I froze the Theme Chooser and Provider apps. I froze a bunch of system apps that I don't use, but I've already tried defrosting them and rebooting, it still is in 10%.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
that is weird. i guess you can just reflash justice v0.1 on your phone. that should fix all the framework. just wipe dalvik and cache. DO NOT do a factory wipe.

Once it reboots, everything will be back to stock and your apps should still retain their data.

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
So I wipe cache and dalvik, then flash Justice?

Dullawolf

Reaction score
yes, that is correct. i would backup all your app data first. It should work. I have had instances on different roms where it would work one time and next time it wouldn't.

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
Wouldn't that bug up my system? Aren't you supposed to wipe data before installing a ROM?

Dullawolf

Reaction score
that rom is already installed. so basically what is going to do is take your phone back to stock justice while keeping your app data, it shouldn't make your phone buggy at all.
I am in the process of doing it right now. I havn't tried it with justice yet, so i will tell you the results when i am done.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
just did it and it reset most of my stuff for me, i have to reapply the pulldown text, change the build properties to my liking and some other minor stuff. give it a show and see if you acquire the outcome that you like. if not, then you are oging to have to do a fresh install.

i use theme chooser that came preinstalled and my theme stayed along with all of my settings from adw pro

Last edited:
OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Can you see if your lock screen shows 1% or 10% increments while charging?

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
It worked, thanks! It also fixed a WiFi problem that started today.