[Zip File] Universal DX to D2 ROM porter for Gingerbread leak.

wiggin105

Reaction score
I was only able to boot into the bootloader when I tried.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Same here. before I go and flash the .591 version of LexLite, have .591 roms killed you too?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Don't use this with .595 based roms. It will break many things.

Fenway72

Reaction score
I can confirm that at least MY bluetooth does NOT work using this.

I'm beginning to think the BT device I use is not compatible with the new Gingerbread.

I use an Interphone F4 by Blueant and I have now tried 3 different roms and none work. I am able to stream music through it, but no bluetooth communication is available at all.

When I was on Froyo, and in a call- I could see the "Bluetooth" button lit up. (The button on the botom left next to "Mute.") Now, even though the bluetooth icon shows it is paired and connected, and the music works just fine, the bluetooth button is not lit, and all voice communication is sent through the phone. NOT the bluetooth device.

I followed the instructions explicitly and the ROM I installed is the Blurry bread one. Everything works fine, except for bluetooth. No voice at all.

Any ideas?

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Ok this is really confusing bc someone said not to use a .595 based rom or a .591 based rom...but I thought those were the only two that existed?? I wanted to try the Foxtrot. 595 rom by Drew Garren, but I'm not sure now...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kindness63

Reaction score
hello

i was wondering i have a droid 2 its running 2.3.4 will this work?if i flash a droid x file then flash dx to d2 thaank you