Wow feel bad all u purchased 1st razor, new max

Status
Not open for further replies.

indymale26

Reaction score
I think its messed up moto comes out with new razor max, exact phone but bigger batter wtf, i got extended n bionic and love it
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

satarecah

Reaction score
So you started a topic to prove what? all are good phones im fine with the og razr extra battery is a joke :\

B

bens42608

Extra battery is not a joke! With 4g battery is extremely important. I don't believe in keeping 4g off till u need it cause ur battery doesn't have enough power. I never turn my 4g off. This razr maxx is extremely thin and has the biggest stock battery on the market. Its HUGE. Bigger than my extended and still thinner! Now im glad I didn't get the razr cause I would be effin PISSED

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It is the nature of the beast...we have seen a ton of phones released in a short time - this is no different. It just gives more choices out there...

jaseq

Reaction score
im not sorry i got it....and honestly i dont care. the battery on my Razr does me just fine and i love the look of the current one, ill take its current slim awesome form over the extra heft for extra battery.
however i do apprciate the options, if i want it in white i can have it, if i want it in purple i can have, or if iwant a larger battery no problem. why be mad at moto for giving us options...heck if u really feel jipped cuz u would prefer the larger battery you can always ebay it or sell in some other fashion, the phone is still very new so getting somewhere near its full retail for it shouldnt be too hard.

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Am I the only Razr owner that is amused at all the non-Razr owners who think we should be pissed?

I think they are missing the point that most of us are beyond satisfied with the Razr as-is, and assume that we are all unhappy. I have no issues with the battery life on my Razr and would have no desire to swap for the larger (albeit marginally) Maxx. If my Razr was any larger, I probably wouldn't like it near as much because it perfectly fits in my pocket and feels great in my hand. I can't help but wonder if these Bionic owners are venting a little past frustration when a similar, but more extreme situation occurred when the Razr dropped just a couple months after the Bionic?

jdroid80

Reaction score
Am I the only Razr owner that is amused at all the non-Razr owners who think we should be pissed?

I think they are missing the point that most of us are beyond satisfied with the Razr as-is, and assume that we are all unhappy. I have no issues with the battery life on my Razr and would have no desire to swap for the larger (albeit marginally) Maxx. If my Razr was any larger, I probably wouldn't like it near as much because it perfectly fits in my pocket and feels great in my hand. I can't help but wonder if these Bionic owners are venting a little past frustration when a similar, but more extreme situation occurred when the Razr dropped just a couple months after the Bionic?

Agree. If I wanted a bland looking, bulky phone I would have kept my Bionic. I haven't looked back since, and I'm pretty psyched I can get a 2nd RAZR (for family) for $100 less!

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Seems some of my fellow bionic owners are trolling....an my phone not bland looking meanie pants!!!!

jdroid80

Reaction score
Seems some of my fellow bionic owners are trolling....an my phone not bland looking meanie pants!!!!

lol I was giving the troll some crap. I would've kept the Bionic and been fine with it, but I didn't, and don't regret it. I'll leave it at that. :icon_ peace:

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
So you started a topic to prove what? all are good phones im fine with the og razr extra battery is a joke :\

Making it through the day on one charge is a joke? I must not understand comedy then.

shahzaib10

Reaction score
As of right now, I'm happy with my Droid razr.... a charging case would be even better

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd be a bit irritated. Only real purpose I can see a super-thin phone having is so that you can attach a beastly battery without turning it into some sort of monstrosity. And to get all that extra juice, stock, for the same price....

Reaction score
I love my razr i get 16 hours on 1 charge so the battery is great in my opinion

pinoy_92

Reaction score
personally i see it as a marketing strategy.. they sold droid razr for $299 with contract few months ago, now the droid razr is selling for $170 with contract. droid razr with not much improvement, also known as droid razr maxx, is selling for $299 with contract.

so basically they are reselling the same thing with a very slight improvement for the same price as the original one when it came out.

actually this kinda reminds of the windows vista/seven thing.

thejacked1

Reaction score
Bingo ! Ala coke-coke classic. Moto's no dummies. But I LOVE my razr!

Status
Not open for further replies.