Would you like Darkslide to see a toolbox ( like liberty's )in the next update?

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Well well we are coming to the conclusion of the poll. Thanks to all who contributed and those who just voted. Seems. Like many would like to see darkslide with a toolbox and those with darkslide rather keep it as is, Nonetheless we all should agree that bb crackman and gates junior has done a hello of a job with this version of darkslide.....but something has been brought to my attention.....while I was grazing over at mdw.com they have a thread showing screen shots of GINGERBREAD FOR THE DROID X! Now mind you it looks milk toast .....But

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well well we are coming to the conclusion of the poll. Thanks to all who contributed and those who just voted. Seems. Like many would like to see darkslide with a toolbox and those with darkslide rather keep it as is, Nonetheless we all should agree that bb crackman and gates junior has done a hello of a job with this version of darkslide.....but something has been brought to my attention.....while I was grazing over at mdw.com they have a thread showing screen shots of GINGERBREAD FOR THE DROID X! Now mind you it looks milk toast .....But

Ahhh yes, good ol' GB. I know something is brewing, due to a couple Twitters.

But I can only comment that far ;) There is always something brewing. By the

time I get my phone just the way I want it something will come and I will flash.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
But we all know onece the devs get there hands on it its game over!

FcoT

Reaction score
Yes please, but not a heavy toolbox, a simple one. To change the boot splat or loading animation, maybe a simple OC. Nothing that could mess anything up if I tried to be a little foggy, not even themes.