Liberty toolbox themes. Bricked phone

SPMAGTF

Reaction score
Ok. Just want to know 1thing. What are the themes in liberty toolbox good for if we can't use them on liberty gingerbread or liberty 2.0.1? I sbf back to stock this morning and followed the toolbox instructions and went back to liberty 2.0.1. All good leds worked and everything: great until I tried to install the linear theme: phone bricked again. I don't like the yellow that's y I like using the themes. They are there in the toolbox but yet we can't use them. Im back to stock again,rerooted and can't stand this white status bar. Droid forums.com had no help yet so if someone could plz advise on what to do. I lov the rom but tired of bricking my phone. All worked fine until the update when the nightlies was added. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Find themes for 2.0.1 on the forums and install them through clockwork. Stetsonaws Epic Blue and Bold is a solid theme that I use. There is a thread in the liberty rom section that has all themes that work on 2.0. Follow directions carefully. Most themes require you to mount the sytem first.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue

OP
S

SPMAGTF

Reaction score
Ok thank u. But what are the themes in the toolbox used for. And im having problems with this simple install and go how do u install from clockwork or are the instructions w the themes

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Instructions are with the themes.

The ones in the toolbox havent been updated. They kinda work but they break things. Eventually theyll (hopefully) be updated so they can be used.

droid doctor

Reaction score
You should switch to squidly way faster and stable hasn't bricked my phone or let me down :).

droid doctor

Reaction score
Wait idk about if there's one for the x but I'm pretty sure you can port it over.