What Launcher do you recommend with Darkslide

Moroney167

Reaction score
I was running ADW with Rubix before and i have to say was AWESOME but few little things I was picky abuot not liking. I just went to Darkslide out of curiousity and I don't think I like it so far. But do you recommend one over the other either Launcher Pro or ADW I have both now so just curious what people use more of and why.

Thanks

S

scrub175

having tried ADW and Launcher.. I liked ADW but switched back to launcher as I noticed significant battery life incease with launcher.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its gonna be more personal opinion than anything. I personally can't stand LPP because you can't do basic things (like resize widgets) without the payed version which drove me off. I also like how many different themes are for ADW.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

NattyBee

Reaction score
Its gonna be more personal opinion than anything. I personally can't stand LPP because you can't do basic things (like resize widgets) without the payed version which drove me off. I also like how many different themes are for ADW.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

Paid version is definitely well worth it. Give the guy $2 for all the hard work...adw killed the crap out of the battery for me...

sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I actually had worse battery with LPP however that could have had something to do with what else I was doing. Its just on principle though, I can understand it some what but to the point where you can't even do something that basic? No thank you.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G