Wireless Tether.

ahaynes42

Reaction score
Also looking for this mysterious tether app that works! Can I get a PM? Barnacle, Wireless Tether, BluTether, nothing works for me. Much appreciated!

OP
A

Antob125

Reaction score
For anyone in the future just google TBH app pay the $1.99 and you get access to there newest stuff right away.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ahaynes42

Reaction score
Oh I didn't know TBH had a tether app. Thought it was just ROMs and update leaks and that kind of stuff. I will gladly pay $1.99 for a tether app that works. Or is it just a patch that allows the tether apps to work? Just trying to figure out exactly what you all have been talking about in this thread. All I know is that my tether apps worked on Froyo, and didn't on Gingerbread.

Well, looks like they increased the app to $2.99 on me last night. Was $1.99 when I looked yesterday. I guess the early bird gets the worm!

Okay, got the TBH app. Got the patch installed. Still not working. What am I missing? Seems like there was an app being discussed earlier, and not just a patch.

Final Edit: I'm good.

Last edited:

RED ZMAN

Reaction score
Guys I need some help here too. I'm running the second leaked GB rom and bought a Galaxy tab to install in my car. While I'm almost done with this project, the tethering stuff I've tried is very unreliable, if it works at all.

Can someone hook me up too please?

RED ZMAN

Reaction score
That's one of them I've been having issues with. I'm using this version right now.

wifi_tether_v3_0-pre14.apk

Barnacle won't connect at all, and I can't even remember the names of the others I've tried.

Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't connect at all. I've also been using the "patch".

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
That's one of them I've been having issues with. I'm using this version right now.

wifi_tether_v3_0-pre14.apk

Barnacle won't connect at all, and I can't even remember the names of the others I've tried.

Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't connect at all. I've also been using the "patch".

2.0.7 is working fine for me...

RED ZMAN

Reaction score
Tried it and no worky. As soon as it loads up it force closes. I did uninstall the other one first and then installed the new one. Also restarted, no joy.

Garandhero

Reaction score
Wait I want wireless tether too on gingerbread! Can you send me whatever it is thats being sent too.

Also do I need to freeze 3g mobile hot? what's it called in titanium?

vettesfan

Reaction score
May someone with the proper instructions send me a pm?

J

JriderG

I was running 3.0 on gb leak .591 using tbh patch. This worked great, considering that 2.0.7 didn't work at all for me. When I went to official build that stopped working, and the 2.0.7 worked the first time. Just my experience.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
If anyone needs help just PM me. I will try to get to them in a timely fashion! Been on vacation so for the people who sent me the last PMs you should have something in your inbox! Yes you can buy the TBH app and it has the tether patch available. What people are having problems with is the tether apps that were out on the market did not work. I will send you detailed instructions on how to get the tethering app (the Yellow tether app) to work! The app I am referring to has already been posted in this Thread. So, PM if you need help.